• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Simple Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

There are a lot of theories goin round so I came up with a simple theory....I think everbody have another side to them on KH2.....here are tha examples:
Sora>>>>>BHK
King Mickey>>>>Mickey Mouse(SBW world)
Riku>>>>Blind folded Unknown(I heard he has four versions of himself)
Kairi>>>>Namine( I kno these is for sure not right)
Goofy>>>>Goofy(SBW world)
Donald>>>>Donald Duck(SBW World)
Pete>>>>Pete(SBW World)
Ansem>>>>Diz
Even the heartless got another side to them
Heartless>>>Mindless
Darkside>>>>Mindless Darkside???(BHK's shadow were he has to choose between the sword,shield,and staff just like Sora had to do to cross-over)
I know this is probably not right but these is da theory I'm goin with till the game comes out

d_fallen_1

riku doesnt have a nobody. mindless? what the hell are you talking about! there is no such thing! that is the actual doanld and goofy in sbw! not all people have othersides. can you just live with that?

BestKHPlayer

I like it how you guys come up with these weird ideas no crap thats goofy, donald, and mickey in that world. There is no proof of Sora being BHK. No proof of Riku being that blind folded guy and also no duh thats pete in that SBW world. WTF is the mindless?? Your an idiot

TTBK2

Awards
One, the people who keep calling others idiots, you're just lookin' straight up ignorant. You gotta stop that. But yeah, you mean the Nobodies when you say mindless and the Goofy and Donald we've seen in SBW are the ones from KH. We can tell by how they are talking to Sora as if they already knew him in the scans. If they were other sides, than they would've thought he seemed familiar but they wouldn't be buddy-buddy right off the back(but then again, Goofy probably would).

d_fallen_1

BestKHPlayer said:
I like it how you guys come up with these weird ideas no crap thats goofy, donald, and mickey in that world. There is no proof of Sora being BHK. No proof of Riku being that blind folded guy and also no duh thats pete in that SBW world. WTF is the mindless?? Your an idiot

actually riku is the blind folded unknown. it been confirmed years ago

d_fallen_1

DrkNessOfHeart said:
yea i think i read something about that but i 4 get AGHHHH damn my memory.......refresh my memory plz...(d fallen 1)

during an interview, numora said that one of the figures was riku...yeah, that explain for itself

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
wat sora and BHK are only related through the keyblade
kairi and namine arent related at all the only reason namine said wat she said was because she shadowed kairi in soras memories
Riku is the BFU
donald is donald in sbw
goofy is goofy in stw
only mickey from sbw has been confirmd to be different from king mickey
peete hasnt been confirmed

nothingness

BHK nd sora are related because in the square enix party video they call BHK Sora and also BHK protects sora, hides him, or at least knows about him...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nothingness said:
BHK nd sora are related because in the square enix party video they call BHK Sora and also BHK protects sora, hides him, or at least knows about him...
no they not related and they didnt call bhk sora..........so wat of he knows of him that doesnt mean nothin..........bhk and sora are only connected through the keyblade

nothingness

in the 8 min trailer they referred BHK as Sora (they used his name as Sora because square doesnt want to realease the name) so they have to be connected more than just the keyblade. and BHK is another side of sora

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nothingness said:
in the 8 min trailer they referred BHK as Sora (they used his name as Sora because square doesnt want to realease the name) so they have to be connected more than just the keyblade. and BHK is another side of sora
no they didnt they say between sora and sora they never say what is meant by that you just assuming stuff............that is what is meant by the other side is that they are connected through the keyblade as is all keyblade weilders thats why mickey was able to find riku and thats why riku was able to go to all the worlds sora has been to and thats why sora was able to go to TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back