• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Similarities between new Org member and the DS

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
well, i guess we wont know for a while. we havent seen the DS' skin tone, so we cant jump to any conclusions

D

Deleted member 36435

Well, we can conclude that it isn't Aqua or Namine due to the skin tone.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well it doesn't look like the DS has got any....ummm..................you know what. Except if it's due to the suit he/she is wearing.

D

Deleted member 36435

Now it has been CONFIRMED it isn't Namine, also, I'm positive it isn't Aqua.

Oblivionite

I think its Aqua's nobody..but there is a very slight chance that is true..Right?
What if its Kairi undercover?
=P

V

V.A.T.13

I thought of that too. But 14th is female ( So they say... ) and DS has man boobs (SO IT SEEMS...)

Maybe, same person, maybe a male can have a female nobody.... ( Isn't that right, SORA. >____________> )

Mimiako

Well, that would explain a little about why DS, you can't see his skin tone at all. If they somehow revealed he/she was tan, that would easily give away he/she was the new member.

Athel

Machinist
V A T....................
wouldn't that be against the law of nature or sumthing?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha I'll post what I posted in the other topic ^^.

Nintandy²;2474087 said:
Well I actually thought the DS looked female from that screenshot in Famitsu too myself. The thing is, DS looked rather masculine in Birth by Sleep (the "secret" ending video) so I'm not too sure.. Somebody commented on how short he/she was, and that it could be tied into the XIVth member.

Anyway who knows.. we have no real idea who it could be as of yet, only speculation. I don't think Xehanort is tied into member XIV too much.

Okay, here's a little something I quickly cooked up:

XIVcomparison.jpg

The thing is though, they may be the same size there (give or take a teensy bit) but in 10 years will they alter much? Then again if the DS is a Nobody or becomes one, that night not be a problem anymore.

V

V.A.T.13

V A T....................
wouldn't that be against the law of nature or sumthing?

HA! What law of nature? Does that even exist in KH?

But anyway, what I mean is, Sora was able to produce a female nobody because of Kairi's heart. Based on that, it seems that your heart determines your sex. o_O;
Thats why there may be the very small possiblity that the DS and 14th may be the same...

OR, Nomura created a trap.... ( Look out Bridget! )

But The DS's body shape reminds me of KH1 Riku.... :/

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Ooh, nice find.

I've wondered over whether the DS was female or not, and I think he/she might be. =O It would be rather unexpected.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
HA! What law of nature? Does that even exist in KH?

But anyway, what I mean is, Sora was able to produce a female nobody because of Kairi's heart. Based on that, it seems that your heart determines your sex. o_O;
Thats why there may be the very small possiblity that the DS and 14th may be the same...

OR, Nomura created a trap.... ( Look out Bridget! )

But The DS's body shape reminds me of KH1 Riku.... :/

Yeah, we all miss the "Voiced by Billy Zane Rikunort.

Then who lost their heart? Your mini theory doesn't make sense. "Because Sora did it"
When Namine was designed, she wasn't intended to be Kairi's nobody.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I bet you all that the new org. member is Whoopi Goldberg's nobody.

Whoopix!

V

V.A.T.13

Yeah, we all miss the "Voiced by Billy Zane Rikunort.

Then who lost their heart? Your mini theory doesn't make sense. "Because Sora did it"
When Namine was designed, she wasn't intended to be Kairi's nobody.
That may be, but it still doesn't mean Nomura can't go back and use the idea. I was just pointing out that it's possible. Who lost their heart? Hell if I know.
We don't know shit about the DS cept he and Riku might share the same situation, which in turn mean that he might posses two hearts.

sillypieman

Yeah, I also noticed that in the new magazine pic of DS, he/she/it seemed almost...child-like, or female.

I don't think it really matters what people look like in the secret endings...Nomura said at one point that he was still working on their faces or something. Roxas in Deep Dive doesn't really look like Roxas actually does look. The BBS video was more of concept. So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back