• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Shuriken School~ Darkness Rising

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Valkyrie+

Trace slurped down the last of her Coke, then smashed it violently against her forhead. With a flick of her wrist, the crushed orb of metal was sent flying through the air, hit the rim of a trash can, circled it twice, then slowly tipped inwards and onto the pile of waste. A clever smirk grazed her delicate lips. She winked at Kai.

"See ya later."

She made a few hand signs, then dissappeared in a puff of smoke.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex was inside still sleeping dreaming that he was on a beach surrounded by girl's."Ladies there is more of the Zex man's love to go around."He soon woke up to see he was in his room."And it was just getting good."Zex put on his uniform,put his black gloves on and then got his katana and went to get some breakfast."I hope they have some good pancakes."Zex orderd some mini pancakes and some juice he started to enjoy his breakfast until he a girl smash a coke on her head and dissapear."Hey she was kinda cute."Zex started to eat his breakfast after he was finished he then looked at his schedule to see what his first class was."Oh good I have survival training."

+Valkyrie+

Trace materialized inside the Genjutsu class room, coughing and waving away the smoke swirling up around her. As hot tears squeezed their way down her cheeks, she pulled out a neatly folded schedule from the waist of her pants. She pushed it open and went over the list.

1st Period: Genjutsu

2nd Period: Weapon Handling

3rd Period: Taijutsu

4th Period: Survival Training

5th Period: Ninjutsu

6th Period: Stealth Training

7th Period: Medical Jutsus

She frowned, and sat back, as students began to file into class.

"Wonderful..."

Blindfold

if its not to late

Name:Taj

Appearance: brown skinned long silver hair, silver eyes, 5' 5 (short),
clothes; blue shorts, and a green vest with no shirt under it

Personality: very talented and very cunning not very talkative but is a caring person and proud of who he is

Weapons: demon sword made with titanium the inner layer gold outer layer and diamond stones arround the edges

Nationality: American

Specialty: question are family trates allowed such as Sharingan,(uchiha clan) Buyagan (hugyah clan)

Bio: new kid

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Zex went to the back of the school for survival training."I wonder why its held all the way back here."Zex saw the other students ias they gatherd around a strange opstical course soon the teacher came out from in the tree's and introduced himself."Hello students my name is Mrs.Misaki and I'll be your survial teacher for the semester.Today you will be doing an opstical course that looks harder than it looks."Zex examined the course and it showed you had to climb a huge wall then land on some jagged rocks but after that you run towards a huge hole witch you have to swing over or you will die from the lions that are in there soon after you have to dodge a bunch of daggers being thrown at and for the last part you end up on a cliff witch you have to get over to the other side which you have to have a perfect landing or you will land on the burning rocks."I cant wait to try it!"

+Valkyrie+

Okay, so it seems like there are only a couple of people keeping this RP together, so I'm afraid I'm shutting this down unless some other people decided to join. Sorry, all you guys who have been posting actively.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Shuriken.

Il Join....If you keep it up.

Template-

Name:Sky Ortiz
Appearance:
Negi_och_Asuna.jpg
Has Dusk An Dawn Attached to a holster on his back facing up and Dream Eater And Dragon Fang on holsters on his side.
Personality:Tough, Cocky, Smart, and slow at times.
Weapons:
I-Dream Eater- http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/Fan Keyblades/DM2.jpg

II-Dragon Fang- http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/Fan Keyblades/Dragonfang.jpg (Black and Red)

III-Dawn- http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/Fan Keyblades/Dawn3.jpg

IIII-Dusk- http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/Justiniani/Fan Keyblades/Dusk3.jpg

Nationality: Latin-Dominican and Peurto Rican.
Specialty:TaiJutsu-Gentle Fist.
Bio:Later on in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back