• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Shuriken School~ Darkness Rising

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Valkyrie+

Shuriken School was founded in the 16th century by a legendary Ninja called Koji Murasaki. In fact, Murasaki was just a tramp who happened to be in the right place at the right time. The truth is, despite being rather clumsy and cowardly, Murasaki was blessed with good fortune. Using money donated to him by a wealthy merchant, he created the Shuriken School, an institute where people from all across the world could come and practice their art.

Shurken School is like any other school, with a few exceptions. It has it's classes such as Weapon Handling, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, breaks, lunch hour, and homework. The classes taken by the students aren't just about learning how to fight, no, there are classes about much more practical topics that are applied to the way of the ninja.

Despite it's good reputation, the schools facilities are mediocre and derelict. However, the lack of equipment is compensated by the schools many hidden tunnels and passageways. Some of these lead to dead ends, others lead to secret rooms and emergency exits.

Like any other school, Shuriken School does have it's rivals. However, there is one school that has almost always been at odds with Shuriken School; and that is none other than the prestigious Katana School. They were not always rivals. At one time, the two schools were friendly. Sometimes, on occasion, Katana even helped Shuriken. But they became enemies the moment that the leader of Katana School learned that Murasaki was nothing but a mere charlatan.

Now, in 2006, the rivalry between both schools is growing stronger and stronger. Katana school has even gone to drastic measures, such as leading attacks on Shuriken School. You are a ninja, hand chosen by the Head Master of Shuriken School to defend your home-away-from-home. The only question is, will you remain loyal in the face of Katana School's persuasive ways?​

~Follow Morph's Rules, and post 'Shuriken' at the top of your profile.~

Template-

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Nationality: (Japanese, Tibetan, French, German, American, etc.)
Specialty: (Weapon Handling, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu.)
Bio:

+Valkyrie+

Name: Trace DeCuer

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/cynical-idealist/kunoichi.jpg

Personality: Upbeat and carefree, Trace is kind and caring, if a little bit foolish. Though sometimes arrogant and selfish, Trace never really puts her needs in front of others. In new company, Trace is shy and aloof, though it doesn't last long, as she will soon blossom into a very social and extroverted person.

Weapons: Star Shuriken, Kunai Knives, Kama(sickles), Meteor Hammer

Nationality: American

Specialty: Weapon Handling, Taijutsu

Bio: The only daughter of a curator and a sopranno, Trace grew up leading a very sheltered life. However, when she was raped at age 7, her father felt she needed to be knowledgable in self-defense, so he had her study under a different sensei every year until she was 10.

Her mother died when she was 11, and her father was murdered by a rivaling family(organized crime was not uncommon in that area). She was sent to live with her grandmother, who owned an estate in Tokyo, Japan. However, she sought a different life, beyond the walls of her grandmother's mansion. So, she took her things and ran away. She soon came upon the Shuriken School, and was taken in by the Principle. She excelled in all her classes, and has been chosen to be Head of School Defense.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Shuriken

Name: Kenneth Lloyd
Appearance: Kenny
Personality: Ken is a cautious person, he will gain as much info on something as possible before doing it. He is quite humorous as well, often making a joke or two to lighten a situation. He also tends not to get visibly mad.
Weapons: His fists, Kunai, and a pair of wakizashi
Specialty: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Bio: Ken was raised in Oakland, California. His father Geoffrey, was a naval officer his mother, deceased of "unknown" causes. As a result of his father having a military career, he moved often from states, and even other countries. Because of this, Ken had been well versed in multiple fighting arts. At age thirteen he moved to Japan, and he discovered the Shuriken School. Ken was always interested in Ninjas so he was elated when he found that a ninja academy had actually existed. It turns out that his father actually had some business with one of the instructors there. Ken had always wondered what exactly this business pertained to. But, he never found out. THe instructor had shown intrest in Ken, he even interviewed him during one visit.

HE later proposed that Ken should join the school. Suprisingly his father didn't oppose. And now, Ken is preparing to graduate.

Last edited:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Shuriken
Name:Zex bBlaze
Appearance:
viz1591165970.jpg

Personality:always acts funny and never backs down from a fight even if it looks like he is loosing
Weapons:His fist and a red katana
Nationality:Japanese (wouldnt be anything else)
Specialty:Weapon Handling
Bio:Zex was raised by a rich family but they were to protective of him so he ran away to the school to learn how to fight so he could show them that he could take care of himself.Zex real parents wer killed when he was young by a peddaler who was looking for money but his parents didnt have any so they were killed and Zex was left alone the whole night.
OoC:If its alright if I had guns instead if thats ok with you

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
'Shuriken'
Template-

Name: Kai
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/bigimager/Bleach_Render_with_logo7E0.png
Personality: Cocky, smart, cool, and level headed. Stubborn
Weapons: Spirit Sword (the one in the appearance picture)
Specialty: Weapon handling, Ninjutsu
Bio: Kai was raised a fighter. His endless quest to gain more strength compelled him to sign up and attend Katana School. It seemed to be the perfect place for him. One where someone who only knows how to fight would go. Normally only good at weapon handling, Kai yearned to learn more styles of fighting. However, the head instructor at Katana School told Kai he should stick to what he's already good at. Being the stubborn person he is, Kai left Katana School, and joined Shuriken School so he could further his skill in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

+Valkyrie+

[Alright...Omni, you're excepted, <Roxas>, you too, and we just need Princess Sakura and Prince Sasuke to post their template. For now, I'd like to start. Okay, first post.]

The sunlight bled crimson into her dorm room, as Trace slowly opened her tired eyes. She pushed herself up and off the cot on which she slepped, and pushed away the sheets and comforter. Rubbing crusty sleep from her eyes, she began to rise. After clearing her vision, she scanned the dorm room. It was all very familiar. White wash walls, wooden floor, and the occasional poster clumsily slapped up against the three-paneled changing screen in the corner of the room. She sighed heavily for reasons unknown, then started the morning work.

First in order, were clothes. She pulled off her pajamas and slipped into the school uniform; a traditional white robe, cropped at the thighs, and tied at the waist with a strip of fabric, who's color represented the school standing. Black meant First Year, brown meant Second Year, green meant Third Year, orange meant Fourth Year, and white meant school faculty. Trace's belt color was, in turn, brown, signifying, of course, that she was in her second year.

After tugging on the baggy white pants and wooden sandals, she went about brushing her hair and teeth, making her cot, sweeping the room, cleaning the windows, and preparing her section of the dorm for her return after the school day was over. She pushed her hair back and tied it into a short ponytail with a small black strip of clothe, then walked through the wooden sliding door that was the entrance and exit to the room.

"Ah, breakfast. My favorite meal of the day," she mused as she made her way down the stairs, and towards the hall that would take her to the Cafeteria.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Kai was up bright and early as usual. Before attending breakfast, he would always go out to the training grounds to, well, train. He stood before a large tree. Cut marks could be seen on all of its sides. Gashes made by Kai's blade.
Kai whiped the sweat off his face, and fell on his back. He stretched out across the grass. Morning dew soaked his clothes.
"Well, I guess I should be getting back now. I hope I didn't miss breakfast!"
Kai hurriedly made his way back to the school hoping he wasn't late. Again....

+Valkyrie+

Clearing her throat, she voiced her order to the woman standing behind the counter. After a moment in the back room, the women returned with a red tray with assorted contents placed upon it. A bowl of Cap'N Crunch floating on top of a splash of 2%, an apple, a Coke, and a cinnamon roll. She thanked the woman, payed the five dollars, then wandered over to an empty table and sat down. While shoveling her cereal, she surveyed the people inside the cafeteria. There were a couple of familiar faces...but no one she knew in particular. Yet.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Kai had finally made it back to the school. He busted into the cafeteria and jumped to the front of the line. The other students looked at him like he was crazy as he cut nearly everyone. The bickering students voices could be heard through other hallways because of how loud they were.
"Hey! You can't cu--!" That's all the student got out before he noticed Kai was completely ignoring him. He already had his tray and was walking out of line. He unclogged his ear with his pinky.
"That screaming was really annoying. What an idiot. Now, where to sit."
All Kai's usual tables were taken.
He glanced about the place and finally saw and opening. One girl sat at a table alone. He had seen her around before, but really didn't know her.
"Hey, you don't mind if I sit here.....do you?"

+Valkyrie+

Trace looked up, suprised. Forcefully swallowing a mouthful of Cap'N Crunch, she nodded, her eyes squezing out hot tears as her throat took on more than it could handle. She put her chest a couple of times with her fist, until slowly, the food began to slide down through her throat. She coughed, then sat back, sighing in relief and whiping away the forced tears. She brushed a few stray locks of hair from her eyes, then looked over at the boy.

"Hi. I'm Trace."

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
"Oh, hi. The name's Kai."
Kai looked down and began eating while trying to hold a conversation.
"Sorry if I startled you. Looks like you almost choked."
Kai really didn't think there was much else to be said. After all, he hardly knew her.
He took a glanced at Trance's outifit.
"Oh, so you're a second year. Same here, I just don't like to wear the outfit. Makes me feel......well....not so individual. Great guys like me don't need an outfit anyway! We're too cool for that."

+Valkyrie+

Trace smiled delicately, as she rose on eyebrow, chewing an apple thoughtfully. After a moment, she swalloed, then eyed Kai. "Cool guys like you, eh? You know, the school has a dress code. If the Head Master caught ib that get up, you might as well show your ass out the door yourself." She sat back, and popped open her Coke, gingerly taking a sip. "Anyway, what class do you have First Period? I've got Genjutsu."

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
"Whoa!?!"
"She sure is fiesty," Kai thought to himself. He then took his schedule out of his pocket. It was balled and wrinkled. After a moment of ruffling he found first period.
"Well what a coincedence. Same thing......"
He then gave a deep sigh. "I hate Genjutsu. That class is so pointless. I don't even use Genjutsu. Maybe I should've listened to that guy and stuck to what I'm good at."
Kai was in thought for a second, but quickly stepped out of his trance.
"Nah! It's nothin' for a genius."
He then looked over at Trace.
"Well, I've got to go clean myself up before class. Hopefully I'm not late. Eh, who cares."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back