• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Showdown of fate english

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Keyblader

I went on blue laguna and downlaoded showdown of fate and the text was in english when cloud and Sephy talk i just wanted to make sure is this a secret translation version or some1 magically edited it if they did though it was perfect

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So, your saying that the text was in English, but the diolaug was in Japanese, right? Then someone edited it. There is no KH2 Final Mix, there's no point for one because Japanese version and U.S. got the same stuff. So, yeah. Someone edited it.

Dark Keyblader

no there was no dialogue this is showdown of fate this is from kh final mix nnothing to do with kh2 its the scene in Olympus where cloud and sephy talk then they fight and dissapear i repeat NOT KH2

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
This Shadow of Fate is from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, which has Japanese text, so it most likley was subtitled in English for you could at least know what they were saying(in the text I mean) since Shadow of Fate has no spoken dialogue.

Dark Keyblader

ok ok then it just looked very good whoever did it looked like an official video whoever edited has some skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back