• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shout out your summons!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

MICKEY!!!! lol. I wonder ho we would get summons because we wouldnt use the stones because all the world are back to normal, the only people we would have are Tinker bell and Genie

KhRiku1337

a tonberry (he is so funny) or a moogle who knows maybe your able to summon the stupiest characters from disney!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Kefka. He wouldn't even need to do anything. He would just stand around and all the Heartless would go "zOMG 3D Kefka" and run away. Perhaps.

Juice

bahamut along with any other final fanasy ones out there.
as for disney characters, mickeys magical walking brooms. lol

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
the parrots form the tiki room..those things would be vicous..that er the dwarfs from smow white..those would be um..er interesting.....
BTW tiki room is a show in gizmoland anahiem were fake parrots and flowers sing..its preety kool...the first anamatronic show in disneyand history..

KeybladeShadow88

the last summon I think should be 6 princesses of heart and they would act kinda like the magus sisters, they should pick out like 3 or 4 heartless, and pull some really cool move on them like we saw in FFX

KeybladeShadow88

O O O O O, earlier I said that the 6 princeses of heart should be a summon, and I just got a Way better idea for one.... ready for this, Mrs. potts, from beaty and the beast, that would be fun

Kingdom_KID

Tonberry and Cactuar! Lol no seriously I think I would be pretty cool if you could summon a Chocobo and like ride it around while fighting. That and most defiantly Bahamut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back