• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shout out your summons!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecloser

i would be funny to summun those puppets from the smal world atraction in disneyworld :p i want to know how the fight :p

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Stitch!

summonstitch6aa.gif

mwahahahaha

libreg

I think it would be funny if you could summon king triton lol I dont want it to happen but it would be funny

Radical-Edward

bahamut zero(vii), knights of the round(vii), super nova(vii), ark(ix) and carbunkle(ix) would be wonderful to have

HOOBASTANKIE

I think it'd be cool if you could summon Pegasus, Hercules, Cloud, Emperor's New Groove Llama (haha!), or Abu. Abu would be weird though, he'd probably go all crazy and then hide. Also Stitch would be good because he's psycho.

Ta_the_Suntwin

Ark(ff9) kick ass in the game.
maybe Milliena from Grandia 2 with her Fallen Wings will kick major ass in kh2.:D

Ta_the_Suntwin

Ark(ff9) kick ass in the game.
maybe Milliena from Grandia 2 with her Fallen Wings will kick major ass in kh2.

Neverfate

Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the whatever place it was should be a summon. I'm not exactly sure what he would do, or why he'd be their in the first place but he's certainly more interesting than that fellow with the long white hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back