• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should they change the drive for Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Sora 50

Too easy? Have you played Proud Mode?

My only complaints with this masterpiece of a game is... The 1000 Heartless Battle is FAR too easy. Bring back the Behemoths, make it about 5000... then we'll have a challenge. Or rather, the Japanese will have a challenge...

As for the Drive debate... Keep it the way it is.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Masterpiece my a** maybe 1 is, but 2 heck no!

Also you must not be that good of a gamer to not be able to beat this game in less than 30 hours dude. Proud mode plz that's a push over compared to both normal and expert in KH1.

Dark-Sora 50

"Not that good a gamer?"
Sir, you wound me. I've been playing games for a good six to eight years, from Scrabble to Shadow of the Colossus. And lest you bade yourself forget - I merely express my opinion and my own (apparent) expertise. You may think I sound really full of myself, I assure you I'm not. I found Proud Mode harder than Devil May Cry 3 on, well, Hard Mode. Speaking of which, that game was really easy.
Roll on KHIII!
Normal and Expert in KHI? The only trouble I encountered in Expert on KHI was Clayton and Stealth Sneak.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Just keep it the same I found nothing wrong with it but they could add more levels lol to take up more time

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Masterpiece my a** maybe 1 is, but 2 heck no!

Also you must not be that good of a gamer to not be able to beat this game in less than 30 hours dude. Proud mode plz that's a push over compared to both normal and expert in KH1.

Or maybe he actually doesn't rush through a game like half the population. Maybe he doesn't sit and play the game 12 hours in one sitting. Maybe he's a gamer like me who actually takes his time in playing.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Whoa buddy don't get high and mighty just because a game you looked forward too sucked very hard, and was a medicore game like IGN said. Like I said before KH2 ain't no damn masterpiece I've seen games better than that and they are underrated half the time. Like I said though this game was already easy Proud Mode plz that was more like Super Easy mode if they do what you guys are talking about they will have made this game the most easiest one in the history of all games.

You my friend Dark-Sora must be lying to have been playing games for 6-8. To call Kingdom Hearts 2 out of all games hard is like saying Full Auto(A PC Game) the best game ever made.

Puck

No way, Jinx. DoC is the easiest game ever. KH2's proud mode wasn't that easy. I think you're lying.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
WOW!! You mean to tell me Proud Mode is hard to you that difficulty level is a ****** joke to me I literally can beat it with my eyes closed in lesser than 20 hours most likely, and collect everything else probably 30 hours tops. Probably less than that too after skipping the damn cutscenes as well (I've actually never done that). Oh well you people need to get over the fact that you treat this game like its the king of all games which is so sad too me cause its just like the fans of Halo 2 claiming it as the best of all games ever. When they have most likely never played another game in their life.

Puck

^Trust me. This is not the king of all games. Neither is KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back