• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I Let's Play Re:Chain of Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Now, on my channel, I'm doing a "Path to Kingdom Hearts III" Let's Play series where I go through all the KH games in order by story. I'm currently on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and I'm nearing the end, recording-wise, and Re:CoM is coming up.
I really, REALLY hate Re:CoM. I'm just going to compare times from my first playthrough of Re:CoM between Sora's playthrough and Riku's.
Sora- About 69 hours
Riku- About 9 hours
Yeah that's a huge gap(and no, I didn't skip any cutscenes unless I loss to a boss). On my channel, I played the original CoM first and I still didn't like it. I only played through Sora's mode though. I was thinking I should just record the cutscenes from Sora side of the game and then just record Riku's side since I didn't do that.
So should I LP it or not.If I should, why?

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If you'd like to rage where everyone in the world can see you, sure.

it's necessary to fill in the blanks in-between kh1 and kh2 just like DDD is integral to kh3.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Now, on my channel, I'm doing a "Path to Kingdom Hearts III" Let's Play series where I go through all the KH games in order by story. I'm currently on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and I'm nearing the end, recording-wise, and Re:CoM is coming up.
I really, REALLY hate Re:CoM. I'm just going to compare times from my first playthrough of Re:CoM between Sora's playthrough and Riku's.
Sora- About 69 hours
Riku- About 9 hours
Yeah that's a huge gap(and no, I didn't skip any cutscenes unless I loss to a boss). On my channel, I played the original CoM first and I still didn't like it. I only played through Sora's mode though. I was thinking I should just record the cutscenes from Sora side of the game and then just record Riku's side since I didn't do that.
So should I LP it or not.If I should, why?

The link to your channel says the page isn't available.

When you get to KH3D, are you using a 3DS modded with a capture card?

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The link to your channel says the page isn't available.

When you get to KH3D, are you using a 3DS modded with a capture card?

Fixed it. By the time I get to KH3D, the HD release should be out. If not, I can't do it. I'm only doing the cutscenes for Days & Re:coded because I don't have the 3DS capture card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back