• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I buy a new PS2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora007

When my friend dropped my PS2, the buttons thing didnt work, so he took it apart, and he kind of jiggled it around for like 5 seconds, and then it worked, but it would turn off for some odd reason!
should i buy a new PS2?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Should i buy a new PS2?

Well, I'm afraid that the information you've given is a bit vague. All I can say at this point is to make sure that everything is plugged in well.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Yeah, you may as well save up for a PS3 at this point. Spending a few hundred dollars on a PS2 and then possibly getting a PS3 later wouldn't be a great idea.

You should wait to see if you should buy a new one or a PS3, if KH3 is annonced for PS3(you'll have to wait awhile) then buy one, if not, just get a new PS2.

Oh yeah, because the next Kingdom Hearts is going to be the win all be all of the PS3.

twilight abyss

^ Well currently PS3 has no good exclusives, so what's the point of buying one, if I buy one only if one of 2 things happen
1.KH3 is PS3 exclusive
2.If they get better games

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As

AHAHAHA, oh wow.
1) Resistance, Motorstorm, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, FFXIII,Metal Gear Solid 4, etc are all exclusive PS3 titles.
2) KH3 isnt everything, so get over it.
3) See one, and also it is getting Mercenaries 2, Unreal Tournament 3, GTA IV, Devil May Cry 4, Resident Evil 5. Just because they're coming out on 360 doesnt mean you cant buy them for PS3

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

^^^ exactly, the future is almost here. There is no need to jump back down.

twilight abyss

Okay, the only games I like on that list that I can play(My parents are REALLY strict) are:
FFXIII
RE5(which I can get for 360)
I also want to get halo 3 so, 360 wins in the end

Also, the reason I meantioned KH3 is beacause this is a KH website, so he obviosly loves KH

sora007

thanks 4 the advice
xbox 360 sucks
there is a virus called the ring of death or something like that

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

^ Well currently PS3 has no good exclusives, so what's the point of buying one, if I buy one only if one of 2 things happen
1.KH3 is PS3 exclusive
2.If they get better games

I'll agree with everything that Hydrogen said against you and throw in two more things to prove you wrong:

1. There's no such thing as KHIII. They already said that the next game in the series won't be called KHIII.

2. There have been no details saying that the next game will be on the PS3.

Also, the reason I meantioned KH3 is beacause this is a KH website, so he obviosly loves KH

I lol'd. That's such a terrible generalization.

xbox 360 sucks

That's not a virus; that's a hardware malfunction.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

moving/moved to gvg.

xbox 360 sucks
Go and gather your facts first the next time you decide to say a console just outright sucks, please.

Also, ahahah, oh wow.

Anyway, thread reeks of fanboyism. I like how the option of buying a 360 was never an option in the first place, yet some of you choose to bicker on about which console do better in the long run.

Go buy a PS3. Agreeing with what Vandread said here.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

thanks 4 the advice
xbox 360 sucks

Real funny kid, now shall I list you all the problems people are having with there PS3? A $600 system and Sony is to damn cheap to add cables..

Moving onyou're friend should buy a new PS2 if he broke it..

Also, If you and your friend treat all your systems like that, Then HELL no don't get a PS3/360 or Wii. Unless your some rich kid that has a mom and dad that buys him everything..

Btw, I can't wait to play this games on my so called virus.. I mean the best line up for any system this year and 2008 looks even better..

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Real funny kid, now shall I list you all the problems people are having with there PS3? A $600 system and Sony is to damn cheap to add cables..
True, it sucks they didnt add cables, but then again, it's not a hardware malfunction, in contrast with "that virus". (lol at calling it virus)

Okay, the only games I like on that list that I can play(My parents are REALLY strict) are:
FFXIII
RE5(which I can get for 360)
I also want to get halo 3 so, 360 wins in the end
Wait, WHAT?

Your parents are really strict, yet they let you buy a game where you can shoot innocent black-skinned/African zombies? What a lovable parents you got right there...

If they let you buy a game like that, then they ought to let you buy MGS4, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Motorstorm, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and what else there is to name.

But there's no need to convince you to buy anything.

Anyways, OT:
I agree on everything that KH Vandread and Hydrogen said.

I

Inuyashigan

^ Well currently PS3 has no good exclusives

Resistance: FoM, MGS4, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, LittleBigPlanet, Final Fantasy XIII/Versus, etc.

what are you smoking

xbox 360 sucks

actually the console is quite remarkable and has awesome games,
and the fact that they've been able to fit the same content on a blu-ray disc and an xbox360 DVD, is amazing as well. or perhaps just good compression.

and the "ring of death" is not a virus, nor has it ever hit my 360, and if it does, you can get it fixed for free, some people have even gotten free 3 year warranties. so please learn a bit more about the subject before you go "LOLZ ___ CONSOLE SUX0R5111!!!!"

pwninator

I personally wouldn't, especially with Sony's new price drop PS3 is a better deal. They have tons of new games coming out including promising exclusives like, MGS4, Lair and Heavenly Sword; besides all of that you can still enjoy all of the old PS2 games without annoying updates like on the 360.

twilight abyss

2. There have been no details saying that the next game will be on the PS3.

I know that already, thay's why I said I'd only buy the game IF it's for PS3

Your parents are really strict, yet they let you buy a game where you can shoot innocent black-skinned/African zombies? What a lovable parents you got right there...

They are strict on stuff like nudity, cursing, For instance I can't get any GTA games

Oh I forgot an exclusive I wanted, ratchet and clank

Oh and Inuyahsigan, I really don't like the exclusives you're talking about, and some I can't play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back