• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I buy a 3DS or Should I wait...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LS22

Yeah i actually am getting the 3ds maybe today or tomorrow and Im getting street fighter also and I already played street fighter at a friends house and gamestop and its pretty cool so yeahh I am going to get it:)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree, but I would rather own a new system and say I have one than not own one and wait for a good game to come out for it. I mean the system can play DS games so it can hold you until then.

That is still a waste...

I don't understand why you would buy a system to only play your DS games when you can play them on your DS, then when the 3DS gets a price drop, buy the system and all of the games you want because by then there will be more than ports.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well it also depends on how bad you want the system, I wanted the 3DS so bad I just bought it right away without thinking about getting it later. Sure I have no 3DS games, but I'm not the only one that thinks like that.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Well it also depends on how bad you want the system, I wanted the 3DS so bad I just bought it right away without thinking about getting it later. Sure I have no 3DS games, but I'm not the only one that thinks like that.

Wait, wait... you wanted it because basically to say you own it? What are you doing on it then? If you have no games, is it just sitting on the shelf saying "Why didn't you wait till 2012 when my slimmer brother would come out with all the good games? WHY?!"

and to the OP: do what you want, but i'd say to wait

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I'm gonna hold off until price goes down a bit or when they start releasing some Mario and Megaman games cause those are the only ones I play for my DS. And of course for when KH: DDS comes out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Instant gratification is the reason our world is in the state it is today. -_-

You aren't the only one, but it would be nice to use some logic over random impulse once in awhile. If you wait for a price drop, or another version, by then the games you wanted earlier on would be cheaper as well. You still get the same enjoyment from the system with the added bonus of not having to pay as much (or make your parents pay as much.)

Also, you'd probably be able to buy a bundle for a discounted price with some added bonuses like a free game from the virtual marketplace, or free music, and whatever else they throw in bundles.

BUT IT IS TOO LATE NOW. You just gave all of your money to Nintendo!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Instant gratification is the reason our world is in the state it is today. -_-

You aren't the only one, but it would be nice to use some logic over random impulse once in awhile. If you wait for a price drop, or another version, by then the games you wanted earlier on would be cheaper as well. You still get the same enjoyment from the system with the added bonus of not having to pay as much (or make your parents pay as much.)

Also, you'd probably be able to buy a bundle for a discounted price with some added bonuses like a free game from the virtual marketplace, or free music, and whatever else they throw in bundles.

BUT IT IS TOO LATE NOW. You just gave all of your money to Nintendo!

WHICH I'M PROUD OF! sorry but I love Nintendo been with them since the early days, they have not yet to fail me yet.

LS22

Just got my 3ds and it is great i dont have any games yet but it pretty cool i just want street fighter to keep me busy

Epic_Finale722

Kingdom Hearts 3D is almost certainly not coming out this yrar. At least not internationally.

Is your current DS in need of a replacement? Is there a particular game you want for the 3DS? If the answer is yes you should get a 3DS, because no matter how long you wait there will always be a shinier version around the corner. Don't drive yourself crazy worrying about it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Have fun with the flying gmae thats in the 3DS, where you take a picutre of someone and you have to shoot them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back