• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should American Dragon be in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No shows, people!!!! People already think I have problems for liking this game, the last thing I need is for one of my friends to come over and hear "Dragon Up!" Lilo and Stitch wouldn't be a bad world in the game, though because it started as a movie. And then one of the mini-games could be to find the 624 pods in other worlds like with the dalmations in Kingdom Hearts. And that black comment was unnecessary, dawg.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
XIII Heartless said:
No shows, people!!!! People already think I have problems for liking this game, the last thing I need is for one of my friends to come over and hear "Dragon Up!" Lilo and Stitch wouldn't be a bad world in the game, though because it started as a movie. And then one of the mini-games could be to find the 624 pods in other worlds like with the dalmations in Kingdom Hearts. And that black comment was unnecessary, dawg.
Yeah, Lilo and Stitch would'nt be a bad world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back