• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shiro Amano confirms Kingdom Hearts manga series is finished

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have too much respect for you i withdraw

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Praise be launchpad, i ride to padhalla shiny and chrome

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I guess the main reason for him not doing BBS was because it would obligate him to do 3DS and KH3. Because if he abruptly stopped there I think fans would be in an uproar as opposed to sad which we are now.
I do hope Omnibus 4 comes out soon though.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
alright, guys, this is genuinely pathetic and embarrassing. this is a new low for Khinsider.

Let's get back on topic. I wish that Amano would have done DDD. BBS was probably too much of a mess for him to want to tackle anyway, what with the three simultaneous stories going on

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
alright, guys, this is genuinely pathetic and embarrassing. this is a new low for Khinsider.

I'll mark it on the calendar. "KHInsider's Lowest Moment"

Let's get back on topic. I wish that Amano would have done DDD. BBS was probably too much of a mess for him to want to tackle anyway, what with the three simultaneous stories going on

That's true. There is no easy way of putting the stories together to make a good flowing one.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
That's true. There is no easy way of putting the stories together to make a good flowing one.
Considering what he did with Days and KHII, I have complete faith that in the unlikely event that Amano would take on BBS, he'd be able to somehow make it completely cohesive.

Songbird

Grrrr
Yeah guys, he's right. He tries really hard to be a despicable guy: give him a bit of credit.

I think finding a clever way to glue BbS into a cohesive whole story is what we really wanted to see though. 3 versions wouldn't have been as satisfactory as seeing a clever way to tie them all together. That's kind've the big thing I was lookng forward to but now I guess not.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm going to go blissfully into the land of denial now, and pretend that the reason he's not continuing the manga series is because he's secretly working on a KH anime.

(I mean, come on: if we ever got a KH anime, I think it would have to be through Amano, that way we could get more humor, better characterization, and have Days not just be about three people sitting on a clock tower all the time.)

I'm going to cry on the inside, though. And the moment this truly hits me, I'm going to die inside.

Wah! The KH manga was the BEST form of KH's story (the novels being a close second). Why'd this have to happen?! Why?!

But in all seriousness, I can't thank Amano enough for what he's done for us fans, and I'll keep my eyes peeled for what he does in the future. He deserves a break from KH, I think, and I do hope he finds something new, fun, and exciting to work on now:D

Royce & Mueller

Have you all no shame? You're all here going about picking on someone suffering from food poisoning? Do you all have any idea - ANY - what prolonged time in the bathroom does to my ass? Not to mention, every time - EVERY - my leg falls asleep. The last thing I need is people questioning my perfect judgment by denying my flawless logic. D:

Also, the KH manga was terribad. :p

Ac1buEX.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Have you all no shame? You're all here going about picking on someone suffering from food poisoning? Do you all have any idea - ANY - what prolonged time in the bathroom does to my ass? Not to mention, every time - EVERY - my leg falls asleep. The last thing I need is people questioning my perfect judgment by denying my flawless logic. D:

Also, the KH manga was terribad. :p

Ac1buEX.gif

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 no h8.

Sometimes the art style could've looked a bit better (I'll agree that that aspect could be terribad from time to time) but I'm gonna miss the quirkiness that Amano could infuse. Say what you will, but I know that the manga just made me love the characters of KH even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back