• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm hoping it is just the blanket SMT which can cover their spin off games. They don't need Persona characters, but I'd be lying if I said I woudn't be excited if I saw a P4 character no matter how much P4 is out there right.

If not, I'm pleased if it is just from SMT.

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is such a random but perfect crossover.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I for one can't wait to see fire emblem characters make a pact with Satan.

Or fight penis monsters.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
way ahead of you on that one, already got the demo... i liked it a lot.

so i find it funny that this crossover game is the first time the smtiv characters have been actually shown to people outside of japan... anybody else consider this a subliminal confirmation of localization for the game?

(i mean atlus usually always localizes their games now but still i'd like to know sooner than later)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
way ahead of you on that one, already got the demo... i liked it a lot.

so i find it funny that this crossover game is the first time the smtiv characters have been actually shown to people outside of japan... anybody else consider this a subliminal confirmation of localization for the game?

(i mean atlus usually always localizes their games now but still i'd like to know sooner than later)

I do. xD

I'm also hoping this means Atlus eventually releases their other games on some kind of network so people can buy them easily and experience them. This is like free advertisement for both their past and current games. Same goes for Fire Emblem, so I hope they get more of the early FE games on Virtual Console.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
you know whats a better strategy rpg that would have gone better w/ megami tensei? final fantasy tactics

but whatever i'll just buy this too i'm rich as shit and need time to kill whenever the girl i'm currently going steady with isn't watching the (current) hockey season with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back