• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Shattered Hearts: The Broken Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
.[[Shattered Hearts]].
The Broken Sanctuary

Fanfiction Title: Shattered Hearts: The Broken Sanctuary
Chapter: Introduction
Chapter Name: Two years ago
Pairings: Read and see.
Rating: M (for language and adult suggested themes)

** Do NOT read if your not going to like lemon/lime/adult suggested themes xP. **

I Am A Disclaimer: If I owned Kingdom Hearts, then the world is going to be destroyed in three, two, one, zero. What? We’re not dead? Then that must mean…I don’t own Kingdom Hearts. Also I do not own the lyrics I use in here, they respectably belong to the artists themselves. ;)

Warning: For those who have not played the game, their might be some minor spoilers, but they are nothing big. Just little parts of the KH2 plot will be used as flashbacks in this Fanfiction of mine.

A little reminder: When I use song lyrics, I usually italicize them. If I have someone speaking during the song or quotes that are being placed, they will have quotation marks to begin the quote(s) or end the quote(s).

xx--------------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

In the world of Kingdom Hearts, there is nothing that is impossible but when you cross the line, you can either be broken, fallen deep into darkness or your heart will be closer to light no matter how shattered the stained glass of hope is.

Our story begins in world that has been united as one, a world that lingers upon the lines of darkness and light. It is a world that has been intertwined with many destinies. This is a world that was made from two worlds that lay upon those very same lines; Destiny Islands and Twilight Town. It is now known as Twilight Islands, the world in between all.

Somewhere upon Twilight Islands, it was raining, raining a rain that was overfilled with gloom, deception, and perhaps grief. On one of the islands a scream, a desperate cry for help was calling out for a hero to come and save them from whatever was happening.

“Riku, Riku please don’t! Stop it please!” an eerie voice cried from a dark, lonely, empty and silent alleyway. She begged and she begged over, and over. It was no use; useless, a waste of her breath for the teenage boy just shoved her into the rough hard brick wall that was felt slimy due to the heavy rain. She felt the feelings of his hard, rough, cold and chapped lips smash right on top of her own just to silence her cries, her pleas, and her screams for signs of help. She tried, tried and then she tried again but her efforts were all in vain. It was all pointless; a rather sad and pointless attempt for the silver haired boy did not give up.

He began to nibble on her lips harshly for her to let him though, she had refused him. But she had paid the price for refusing him dearly. She heard a loud sound from her lower waist. She let her eyes slowly trail down from his lusty eyes, down towards her legs, up her thighs. Her eyes had widen from all the shock she was feeling, from realizing what he was doing to her. She pushed his mouth away from hers, she yelled out to him “Please Riku, please don’t do it…please, I beg of you.” She cried. He ignored her. Her fears, her pleas, her tears, her cries meant nothing to him from this point on. The loud fabric was heard once again, but this it was even louder than before.

Her blood was spilling, her tears, her hope was being broken and torn into pieces. The girl had cried in pain as he pounded himself into her in a quick motion. She was no loner a pure maiden, she was no longer herself. She cried over and over as he inserted himself into her, and right back out of her vaginal area. He took advantage of her current state and let his hands freely move up her shirt, caressing her left and right breast. She let out a moan of disgusted, unwanted pleasure. She felt his erected manhood push in and out of her, this time his pace was quickening as if he were on fire. She panted and panted, she was panicking, at lease he was wearing protection but she still felt so dirty even if he was using it. The girl yelled out cries of pain as he kept pressing himself deeper and deeper into her.

Around two to three hours later, he was gone. All that was left was her that girl. She was on the ground, sitting on her knees. Her discarded and ripped up undergarments were scattered around somewhere in the alleyway. She didn’t even bother to get up and look for them or do anything. The rain began raining even harder as if it was crying along with the girl. She felt like the rain was just giving her pity, pity for what had happened, pity for her unfortunate soul.

Her tears were falling down her eyes and onto her knees. She was so broken; who would she turn to now? She could only hope for the light to find her, and give her, her sanctuary...

xx-------------------------------------------------------------------------xx​

An Shiro-chan’s Boring Ramblings (A Must Read Please): Thank you for reading the introdution I hope you liked it.

A note to you Riku lovers and fans, please do not flame me. He is NOT a bad person in this fanfiction, only for the first four chapters or so. The story will reveal it all and blah the blah you know?

The couples and story will all be twisted around and later on when we are deeper in the story I will make sure the story arcs and the romance will get real, serious and very steamy. I did NOT want this introduction to be fully detailed since I just wanted it to have enough detail for you to know what is going on and to see through the protagonists’ eyes. Should I continue this story? Or will you just let it die and not give it a chance?

BTW, if you want to review my fanfic on FFnet that would be great. Click here.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I am a bit disturbed after reading that.... I say you are a great writer, but I'm not staying around for this fanfic...
I don't think its too perverted or mature... but that was just wierd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back