• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadow the Hedgehog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Oh yeah that's right for the people living under rocks this is a new game by Sega were you play as The Sonic series' collest character Shadow. You can decide if you want Shadow to be good or evil or even neither. There are a total of 15 ending you can get.

deadpoetic

it would be an interesting game to play and hopefully when your fast you can tell you are fast not like some racing games where you think you super slow and your going over a hundred miles an hour, I swear I think I have a.d.d. cause nothing goes fast enough for me.

B

bettermanlamia

I have Shadow the Hedgehog. its really awesome!!!:D but kinda hard.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ok honestly... like this is really pathetic. This is like the 24th thread about this damn game. Look next time. Im sure you will find around 20!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Bao_Miaura said:
That's spaming I hiope you know? If not I have a way to help you learn. *pulls out a brick* The Brick of incouragement or*pulls out a pistole* The gun of motivation.

No, he has a point. There are dozens of existing threads on this very subject. Just open your eyes before you create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back