• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Sexuality questioning.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

do you like men? no? you are not gay.
do you think you might like men? you might be gay.

State

Awards
do you like men?
Nope.

do you think you might like men?
I think about it, but for the sake of thinking because I think things too much, not because those thoughts are based on a feeling (which I've never had towards a man unless he's a relative, like I've stated before).

State

Awards
Seriously, it's not the first time I've questioned my sexuality. In the past, it was just a thought, afterward, I would just go on with my life, seeing as how I'd rest time to think about it and go on with my life, having fun flirting with some female friends. Maybe it's because I haven't flirted much and the fact that I'm spending time thinking of something I am clear I'm not and doesn't edify me. :v

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
go outside
flirt with girls

pull their hair
steal their things
follow them home

whO CARES

State

Awards
go outside
flirt with girls

pull their hair
steal their things
follow them home

whO CARES

God does. :<

/edit

Was being sarcastic, btw.

Other than that, I'll be closing the thread. Thanks for everyone that help, I finally came through and decided to do what I did in the past; ignore the thoughts and keep on, like I've resolved several problems before; ignoring them. I set my mind straight (no pun intended). When I see a man's body, I just wish I had it, nothing else. But when I see a female's, that's some information I'd like to keep with myself. xD

In summation;
Thanks.

~Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back