• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

seven lights?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxj

who do you think are the seven lights?
my prediction is

sora
riku
aqua (somehow come back from the realm of darkness by the end?)
lea
kairi
mickey
mysterious seventh person... maybe ven will wake up by the end?

Sally-boiii

Awards
the 7 lights are TVA, SRK, and Mickey or Lea, (M or L would be the case) assuming Sora is not a light. Which I doubt because he's evidently a master now.

anniinan

My guess is Sora, Riku, Kairi (as much i dislike the idea), Mickey, Aqua, Ventus after Sora and others have awakened him and lastly Lea. I don't think Terra is neither one of darkesses or lights, just a vessel everyone needs to save. At least I hope so, otherwise making Lea a keyblade wielder would be pointless, he wouldn't have any role. And Terra's path already seems like it's set and he doesn't belong to the light.

MasterZero

I'm gonna go ahead and guess....Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Ventus, and Lea. I don't think Terra will be counted as a Light, but I am hoping that once he is freed he still supports his buddies. We'll see, though.

OZ mind

I think they will be :

1- Sora
2- Riku
3- mickey
4- Aqua
5- Ventus
6- The lingering will ( terra's spirt , somehow )
7- New character or ( kiri , lea or roxes )

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Terra
Aqua
Ventus
Mickey

I'm going off the chess game in the new trailer, so I'll probably be wrong.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I think people need to stop assuming that by default, TAV will be part of the lights :)
At least I hope Nomura surprises us...

des97

Awards
At the moment the Nort crew has 12 members, meaning that there is one vacant seat (it was supposed to be Sora's, but you know what happened). If Master Xehanort isn't bluffing, Terra is a darkness. This means there are 6 confirmed lights: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua and Ventus. What I do believe is that the X-Blade will be forged, but the fundamental requirement is that there must be 13 darknesses and 7 lights. This is likely going to be the final scenario, the infamous clash that is supposed to be occurring. Sora & co. will try their best to dispossess Terra from Xehanort and they will be able to. The thing is that we would end up having 7 lights and 11 darknesses which is not what it should be. Therefore at the current state, all we can say is that we've got to expect a few plotwists, like it or not.

anniinan

I've been thinking about the thing about Terra being one of the lights. Xehanort wants to forge the keyblade, right? That means that he really wants there to be the 7 lights. If Terra was one of the lights, it doesn't make sense for Xehanort to "steal" Terra for his side and leave one spot vacant from light's side. Unless the spot for being one of the lights or darknesses can be passed on to anyone and you can just pick next one in line. But that is just so... blah. That would mean that there is nothing special in anyone of the lights and darknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back