• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sesshomaru vs. Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover123

Okay,this is a serious matter. Who do you think would win in a battle of VS.? Sephiroth or Sesshomaru? COME ON!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!!! See,I think Sesshomaru, 'cause he doesn't have to TRY to beat Inuyasha...but,Sephiroth is POWERFUL,too. I CAN'T DECIDE!!! What do you think and why(I need to now why!!!)

Oh,yeah,HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE DRAW YOUR OWN COMICS???

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Ummm...yeah by the way man this is the random section you might wanna put this in the Game section. ~_~ BTW Sephiroth would beat Sesshomaru he can use his Meteor and instantly kill him.Plus this fight was mentioned in Anime-insider Sesshy got his ass handed to him.

Neverfate

Sephiroth actually has no fighting skills what so ever . . .

. . . but the love from his fanboys keep him fighting to the bitter end!!

Sephiorth likes the little boys, and the little boys like Sephiroth. He can't be beaten.

Noblethe3rd

At college, seeking a higher education, and if I t
Sepiroth is a wimp, you beat him in the video game for christ's sake. In the game your a worthless peice of trash compared to him. How many times has Sesshoumaru been in a fight and not lost? So he got beat by his brother a couple of times, who happens to be a half-demon with a sword of extraordinary power. So what? we all lose to family in the end.... in more than one way.......

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
In all honesty, everybody who knows both Sesshomaru and Sephiroth knows that Seshomaru would win. What does Sephy have? A big katana. Sesshy's so fast he won't be able to scratch him. Tell me, if Sesshy throws a shower of acid on Sephy, how would he block it? With his wing? And even if Sephy were to put a minuscule scratch on Sesshy, he'd just use Tenseiga (the sword of healing) on himself. And if worse comes to worse, Sesshy can always transform into his true form (giant dog with acid drool).

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
khlover123 said:
Okay,this is a serious matter. Who do you think would win in a battle of VS.? Sephiroth or Sesshomaru? COME ON!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!!! See,I think Sesshomaru, 'cause he doesn't have to TRY to beat Inuyasha...but,Sephiroth is POWERFUL,too. I CAN'T DECIDE!!! What do you think and why(I need to now why!!!)

Oh,yeah,HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE DRAW YOUR OWN COMICS???
Sephiroth rocks. He is the badass villain of em all! The One Winged Angel has his own theme song too. There it is! Sephiroth wins! *Sephiroth kills Sesshomaru*

Sephiroth: Bye, bye, Sesshomaru!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Umm, burning, the number of fans someone has doesn't give them power o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back