• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► September 23rd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I can only do the first segment. The other is too high level watermelons. And I have all 6* medals, lots of more premium medals but none guilted because I don't have thousands of dollars for 9-10 pulls just to fill orbs and guilt those premium medals. Japan gets it done for free with Mickey and Brooms medals, which we do not have and may never have...at all. I'll probably be putting this game on ice once the new Pokemon hand held game comes out in November. I don't like SENA's treatment of NA players.

If you want to do the other area too, use Minnie if you have one/can borrow from your party. Then just use regular attacks on them and heal with Minnie if defense boosts don't proc. It works, but takes some time which is exactly why this event gets boring quick :/

DefiantHeart

Awards
^ Alright, didn't know that. I understand then.

Has anyone filled the event avatar boards btw? Is there anything there that gives perks? Not sure if I should try to fill the boards, the event gets pretty tedious after a while. The melons take too long to kill for me weak f2p :(

It just gives a +5 raid boss perk, and it's on the headband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back