• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiroths words

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

Actually, he says "Descend Heartless Angel" in both versions. I have a battle with Sephiroth in FM on my computer, and I just went to check if he says the same thing on PS2.... I think that any further reference to what Sephiroth says during that attack should be stopped, as it result in pointless arguing.... it doesn't really matter what he says, as long as it sounds cool.

TTBK2

Awards
True, but senseless argument is what human life is about. Might as well embrace it. And when does he say "Descend Heartless Angel" in the English version? I think I heard of it but I don't remember. Didn't you have to do something before he started saying it?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Huh?Different version....well for me he sez "Sin harvest" and my game's better so i win...lol...

TTBK2

Awards
... I hope you were joking on that post. Oh, and if you weren't, then I hope you know when I said different version I meant Final Mix. And if you have Final Mix, and the subtitles aren't japanese, I'm sorry to tell you, but you do not have Final Mix(if any of you realized how I said that then you know the ending to the song Pimpin' All Over The World by ludacris. That is the song right there.)

TTBK2

Awards
He says DHA in Final Mix. That much I know for sure. And think about it, it would make sense. The japanese got mad at the US for having more in our game. So they made Final Mix which had more than us, continuing the story. And what would be a better way to continue the Sephiroth/Cloud/Aeris story by putting in that clue as you fight him(and you know that story will come into importance someday in KH. They didn't just make Showdown of Fate as a nice little movie to watch after you beat him in FM.)

OmegaTwilight

guys, its definately Descend Heartless Angel. sin harves is a cool name, but it doesnt make ANY sense. When he uses the attack an ANGEL comes down and pwns you .
I really dont know where your getting this Sin Harvest crap.

Kereton Arindale

It's Sin Harvest for me.

Descend Heartless Angel is just too long for him to say to be right in my game at least. It sounds like three syllables, and I'm 100% sure I hear "Sin" at the beginning. I don't know, but descend heartless angel does sound a lot cooler than Sin Harvest in my opinion.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
truewarrior said:
hey, i just noticed today what sephiroth is saying whenever he attacks.

when he puts the halo over soras head: "send heartless angel" which is an attack in ff7.
when he turns blue: "i am the chosen one!" and, he thinks hes the chosen one for the promised land in ff7.
when he summons the huge orb: "soon i will take you to the promised land!" and in ff7, that was his goal. or, one of them.

the first one the attack he does it sinhavest attack

the promise land thing is right

and the he is the chosen one is the project he was devoloped in

OmegaTwilight

Its really hard to hear the de in decend, just listen closely. also Heartless sounds like harvest. thats prolly why u guys think its sin harvest, which it is not . But how can u mistake angel for attack? They dont sound alike at all. If I can I will try to get a recording of him saying it to post on the site to end this matter once and for all.

OmegaTwilight

When does Sephiroth EVER use an attack called Sin Harvest in FF7? he has NEVER used it on me i can tell you that, and i dont think he ever uses it, but if u can show me a screen shot of him using an attack called Sin Harvest i will believe you. (P.S. i can tell if its been photoshopped)

BTW this is a link to a downloadable video of me getting pwned by sephy (i plan on making this into a sig) where sephiroth clearly says "Descend Heartless Angel" http://www.savefile.com/files/9358209

I never get into an argument if i cant back myself up with the facts.

Last edited:

TTBK2

Awards
pwn3d to the max.... If you played FF7, and beat it, and say you saw it say sin harvest in the little dialogue box when he attacks, when in every other damn game made it says descend heartless angel, I will personally use paypal and give you enough money to buy a pair of glasses. Come on man, go look at a FF7 strategy guide if you don't have the game. Loook at a website. It will NOT say Sin Harvest. Here, I'll help you:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_n.txt

It might take awhile to find but go all the way down to where you fight Sphiroth on disk three. It says the attack right there. Heartless Angel:Reduces all char.s hp to 1

Oh, and it seems all versions say Descend Heartless Angel. You probably just don't hear it because you're so sucked into the action. And man, you could've hit him before he got you. Didn't you have an elixir? That's the stuff.

OmegaTwilight

i had three elixers, i was trying to use one when he pwned me. its for the best, i would have just ended up beating him and leveling up again, i dont play KH anymore cuz ive done everything there is to do aside form reach level 100 and i just dont intend to do that. my ultima weapon can kill any heartless in 1 hit, and sephy is the only good source of exp for me now. I now am planing on having that clip made into a video sig of sora getting pwned. If anyone wants to help me with that i would be greatly oblidged. It seems that this forum "Veteran" is less intelligent than us newbies eh TTBK2? lol

TTBK2

Awards
Meh. I don't look to show my superiority. If anything, I take enjoyment in the person(or me) simply agreeing after a hard fought battle. Or.... MWAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!! I gotta learn to stop laughing like that! So now that its settled, who's gonna close this thread? Its taking up useful space for my ideas, man!

Keeavin

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I wanted to put this to rest once and for all, because I see arguments about what Sephiroth is actually saying all over the place. So here's some indisputable proof, something that should finally end the argument for anyone who reads it:
Wikipedia said:
Sephiroth's attacks included variations on Final Fantasy spells and attacks, such as Omnislash, Heartless Angel (sometimes incorrectly referred to as Sin Harvest), Meteor, Flare, and Ultima. The third was in Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to Final Fantasy VII.
Wikipedia is indisputable, so hopefully that should clear it up for anyone. It's "Descend Heartless Angel," not "Sin Harvest."

Check out Sephiroth's Wikipedia page for yourself at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephiroth_(Final_Fantasy_VII)

sinharvest_angel

pwn3d to the max said:
sin harvest is his specail attack in the ff7 game which is the same attack

no ur right, look the freaking guide says that ok, i'd much rather trust what they say then ur reason which is, "hmm u cant really hear but its there u just have to listen close;y, no, that doesnt work, casue it ill sound different to other people, its sinharvest angel, or i wouldnt put it as my sn, u have no proof except, listen to it closely, no, sry, but thats not enough

Keeavin

sinharvest_angel said:
no ur right, look the freaking guide says that ok, i'd much rather trust what they say then ur reason which is, "hmm u cant really hear but its there u just have to listen close;y, no, that doesnt work, casue it ill sound different to other people, its sinharvest angel, or i wouldnt put it as my sn, u have no proof except, listen to it closely, no, sry, but thats not enough
No proof, except Wikipedia, which is practically indisputable. I've yet to ever see them wrong about anything.

TTBK2

Awards
He just gave you some damn proof. And if you dare say that Wikipedia is wrong, let a fat black woman come to your house and bitchslap you right now. It's Descend Heartless Angel. You just don't want it to be that because then you will look like a total ass with your screenname.Guess what? no one cares what your sn says, we'll understand perfectly. But to keep saying it isn't the other when proof has smacked you....wait a sec....1, 2.....3 damn times is more ignorant than those aholes on Maury talking about "This my child" or "That is your child" when the damn baby don't look like neither of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back