• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sephiroth's Return in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like this story?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
This is a story I made up about Sephiroth returning in KingdomHearts 2 as the main enemy. Please comment and post what you think about my story. The more posts I get, the more chapters I'll write. This is my second attempt at a fan fic, so please read this and tell me what you think.

Chapter 1: A Test of Power

Many years ago, the great swordsman known as Sephiroth was thought to be dead. He had returned with a plan to destroy his planet and become a god. His plan failed. Sephiroth knew that he needed more power. He went to the lifestream of his planet after his plan failed. He stayed there for a few years gathering power from the dead.
When he awakened, he realized he had alot of power and he needed to test out his powers. He traveled to the Olympus Colliseum and signed up for the contest. He was going to fight the Keyblade master, Sora. Sephiroth was anxious to try out his powers. Sora ran into the colliseum and Sephiroth appeared in the air.
"Who are you!?" asked Sora.
"I am the great Sephiroth! And I'm back again!"
Sephiroth took out his sword and ran right at Sora. Sora dodged and hit him. Sephiroth then took his sword and started swinging madly at Sora. Sora was trying really hard to keep up with Sephiroth, but he was too fast. Sora had an idea. He ran behind his back and slashed away at his wing. Sephiroth was in pain giving Sora the opportunity to attack. Sephiroth was hurt bad so he attempted to use Meteor, but someone walked into the Colliseum that Sephiroth knew. Cloud Strife.
"No way! You can't be here! Your dead!" shouted Cloud.
"Well apparently I'm not! Now let me finish my business with this boy then I'll deal with you!" said Sephiroth.
"You leave Sora alone!" said Cloud.
"So you two know each other. Well then I'll fight you first Cloud, then I'll kill your friend," said Sephiroth.
Sephiroth and Cloud then started fighting each other. They kept on slashing at each other. Cloud finally got the hold over Sephiroth. Sephiroth couldn't believe it. All the time he spent gathering power and he still lost.
"This isn't over! I will come back for both of you!" said Sephiroth, and then he flew up into the air and disappeared.
"Who was that Cloud? Do you two know each other?" asked Sora.
"All I'll say is that we used to be friends, and one day he just went crazy for some reason. He killed lots of people," said Cloud.
"Why did he go crazy?" asked Sora.
"Listen its a long story and I try to forget about it," said Cloud.
Meanwhile, Sephiroth was flying around. He was thinking about how to get more power.
"I can't believe I got beaten by a kid! How did they so powerful!? Maybe I can get more power by following that kid and seeing what his secret is," thought Sephiroth.
So he went back to the Colliseum and followed Sora all the way to The End of The World. Sora traveled through the Final Rest and Sephiroth followed him through. Sora started fighting Ansem, but Sephiroth was trying to find power. After Sora defeated Ansem, they were all taken to Dark Abyss, including Sephiroth. When Sephiroth got their he saw the Door to Kingdom Hearts. He was happy.
"The power I seek is beyond this door! I can feel it! I will be invincible!"
He waited for Sora to finish his battle with Ansem. When the Door to to Kingdom Hearts opened, Sephiroth used some of his remaining power to sneak in to the Door un-noticed. He went inside and went into the darkness.
"When I get out of this, I will be practically invincible!" said Sephiroth.
The Door to Kingdom Hearts was closed and everything in the universe was restored.
One year later, the door was opened again. The seal placed by the Keyblades was broken. Sephiroth arose from the darkness. He was so powerful, that he opened the door again and brought darkness back to all the worlds.
"It's payback time! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" yelled Sephiroth.
And then he started walking down Crossroads to a place called Twilight Town.

To Be Continued.......

Last edited:

Yunna

Muti-personalities
good story so far!

Last edited by a moderator:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I've been thinking of writing a story like this and I'm glad someone likes it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Here's the next part...(A reminder I am going to call BHK -Kyle)

Chapter 2: Tragedy at Twilight

Sephiroth was walking down the road thet lead to Twilight Town. He was wondering how powerful he really was. Then a town started to come into view off in the distance.
"Well, I guess I'll try out my new power in this town," said Sephiroth to himself.
Meanwhile in Twilight Town, a kid in Town named Kyle was hanging with his friends. They were walking around chatting and laughing. They went to the top of the clock tower. They sat and looked off in the distance and talked. Their conversation stopped as they saw something really dark coming towards the town.
Sephiroth wasn't far from the town. He walked to the entrance.
"It's showtime!" yelled Sephiroth.
He started firing energy at buildings and crumbling them to pieces. A bunch of guards came, but they were immediatly killed by his powers. Kyle and his friends were watching the horror from atop the clock tower.
"Let's get out of here!" yelled Kyle.
They ran down the tower, and into the streets which were full of panicking people. Kyle looked down the street and saw Sephiroth foating in the air, destroying buildings and killing people.
"Come on guys! We gotta get out of this town!" yelled Kyle to his friends.
They started running down the street. Sephiroth looked at Kyle and recognized him.
"Well, well, well! Look who it is! Let me think what was it....Sora! You look more different than the last time I saw you! Ha Ha Ha Ha!" yelled Sephiroth.
"My name is Kyle!"
"Nice try! You can't fool me!" said Sephiroth.
Sephiroth shot energy at Kyle. Kyle dodged it and it hit his friends. They were killed.
"W-what h-ave d-d-done!? Oh my God.....You killed my friends!" yelled Kyle in an angry and sad voice.
"Just doing my job....Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" laughed Sephiroth.
" I'm going to kill you! AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" yelled Kyle as he ran toward Sephiroth. He was about to attack but he was shot back by Sephiroth's power.
"HA! You make me laugh!" yelled Sephiroth.
Kyle felt so angry at Sephiroth and wanted to kill him. But he was mostly feeling grief because of the loss of his friends. At that moment, a bright light shined in Kyle's hand and a moment later a Keyblade was in his hand.
"Ha! See! You are Sora! You fought me with that pathetic weapon!"saidSephiroth.
" Where did this come from?" Kyle asked himself.
Kyle had mixed feelings. Part of him was mad, part of him was sad, and the rest was confused. A voice in his head told him to fight, but he thought he would get himself killed. He took the risk. Kyle ran up to Sephiroth and started hacking away at him. Sephiroth shot an energy beam at him and Kyle was thrown back.
"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Pitiful!"yelled Sephiroth.
Kyle knew he couldn't win, so he did the next best thing.......run. Almost everyone was gone off the streets, so Kyle could get around easily. Sephiroth was chasing him on foot. Kyle ran to the town's exit and ran out into the field.
Sephiroth stopped.
"Go ahead and leave! I'll get you next time!" yelled Sephiroth,"I rule this town now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'M BACK AND THIS TIME....I'M UNSTOPPABLE!"

To Be Continued..............

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Two people like this! WOW! I'm so happy!

Last edited:
A

Aragorn

Great story. I'm enjoying it. Can't wait till the next chapter

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chapter 3: A Meeting at Castle Oblivion

Kyle kept running out into the open fields. Tears were filling his eyes. He couldn't believe what had happened at Twilight Town. He had so many questions in his mind. What has happened to his town? Who is Sora? Why did this happen to him? What is the Keyblade? Who is this Sephiroth? He started getting tired of running so much. He looked out in the distance. There was a castle far ahead. He thought maybe he could stay there for a while. He walked for a while and he finally reached the castle. When he got there, he was surprised by the look of the castle. There were tall towers sticking out of the castle. There were even towers going sideways. Kyle walked inside.
"Hello! Is anybody here?" Kyle yelled when he got inside.
All of the sudden a girl came into the room.
"What are you doing in this castle?" asked the girl.
"I'm sorry I barged right in, but I need help! My town was destroyed by someone who had a freakish amount of power!" yelled Kyle.
"How am I supposed to help you?" asked the girl.
"Can you let me stay here? At least until I figure out what to do,"said Kyle.
"Ok fine. You can stay. I'm watching over someone else too," said the girl.
" Thank you! I'm Kyle. What's your name?" asked Kyle.
"I'm Namine. Here come with me I want you to tell me what happened."
Kyle followed Namine into a white room with a long table. Kyle sat at one end and Namine at the other end.
"Ok, tell me what happened," asked Namine.
Kyle explained everything that happened at Twilight Town, his friends, Sephiroth, and the keyblade.
"Sorry about your friends. I don't know how you got that Keyblade. I only thought that there was two keyblades." said Namine.
"Two Keyblades! You mean I'm not the only one!" exclaimed Kyle.
"No, one of the Keyblade masters is here in the castle. The other one was here but he left a while ago with a young man in a black robes." said Namine.
"Can we see the Keyblade master?" asked Kyle.
"I just have one question first. Where did the man who destroyed your town come from?" asked Namine.
"I dont know," said Kyle.
"Never mind come with me," said Namine.
Namine and Kyle started walking up the stairs in the castle. They went into a giant room which had a giant flower. Kyle looked inside of it and saw a boy in there.
"Who is that?" asked Kyle.
"That's Sora," said Namine.
" Wait a minute! That's the name that Sephiroth kept calling me!" said Kyle.
Namine had a feeling all of the sudden.
"Of course. You are Sora's shell! That's why that Sephiroth guy mistaked him for you." said Namine.
"I'm his what!?" said Kyle.
"Your his shell. You are like his shadow in a different world. I wasn't sure at first , but then I sensed a connection between your hearts," said Namine.
Kyle was confused. He didn't understand what was happening. He was thinking when all of the sudden the flower opened up. A boy started walking out.
In his hand was a Keyblade.

To be continued..............

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chapter 4: Quest for the Third Keyblade

Sora had awoken from a deep sleep. He walked out of the giant flower that he was in.
"Where am I?" asked Sora.
"Your at Castle Oblivion." said Namine.
"Hey Namine, why was he in that flower?" asked Kyle.
"Sora was regaining his memories. I was being forced to replace his memories with fake ones," said Namine.
"What are you talking about? I've never seen you before!" said Sora.
"I'm Namine. It's a long story, but you used to know me," said Namine.
Sora was about to say something, but stopped when he saw the Keyblade in Kyle's hand.
"How did you get that!? There's only two Keyblades!" exclaimed Sora.
"Once again, its a long story," said Kyle.
"Sora, us three have to talk. Come with me," said Namine.
They started walking down the stairs and then came to a hallway. When they went into the hallway, they all stopped when three Neo shadows appeared.
"It can't be! The heartless!I sealed them away!" yelled Sora.
"Well we have to fight them!" said Kyle.
They took out their Keyblades and started attacking.
"Fire!" said a voice.
"Let's get um, Hyuck!"said another voice.
Sora stopped and looked back.
"Donald!Goofy!" exclaimed Sora.
They all defeated the heartless.
"I almost forgot about you guys!" said Sora.
"Good to see you again!" said Donald.
"Excuse me, hate to break up this moment, but we kind of got a little bit of a problem." said Kyle.
"Who are they?" asked Goofy.
"I am Kyle! This is Namine! Get it!Got it! Good! We have to tell you about Sephiroth!" said Kyle.
Kyle explained what happened at Twilight Town.
"Hey I remember Sephiroth! I fought him a year ago at a Colisseum tournament! So he has all this power now. I think I know why he came to your town. He wanted to kill me, but mistook you for me." said Sora.
"That's what I thought," said Namine.
"So now we have two problems. Sephiroth and the heartless have returned. Maybe the two are related in some way." said Sora.
"I know what to do! We should lock Sephiroth away into the Door of Kingdom Hearts!" said Kyle.
"With all the power he has, he could just break the door open." said Sora.
"But we have something that you didn't have when you first locked it," said Kyle.
"What's that?" said Sora.
"Another Keyblade!" said Kyle as he showed Sora his Keyblade.
"Wait a minute! Yes that can work! You just need to find the third Keyblade," said Namine.
"King Mickey had the other Keyblade!" said Donald.
"Guess we gotta go find him!" said Goofy.
"I guess so. We should leave right now,"said Sora.
Sora, Donald, Goofy, Namine, and Kyle got prepared to leave.
"So, Namine, no one else lives in this castle?" said Kyle.
"Well,there used to, but they all left. But I don't know where they went," said Namine.
They all went to the castle entrance.
"Well....Let's go find King Mickey and the third Keyblade," said Sora.
They all started walking out into the field.

To be continued....................

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chapter 5: Sephiroth's Army

Back at Twilight Town, Sephiroth was planning what to do with so much power. He wanted to get back at Sora and Cloud, his old enemy. But he could do so much more.
"Maybe I can take over every world there is! Yes I'll do that! But first I'll get Sora and Cloud so that nobody can stop me! Ha hahahahaha!" yelled Sephiroth.
"Nice plan," said a voice.
"Who's there!?" yelled Sephiroth.
At that moment, a whole lot of people in black robes appeared.
"We are the Organization! When we came to this town, we saw it being destroyed. Nice work by the way," said one of the robed people.
"What are trying to say!?" asked Sephiroth impatiently.
"Why don't we team up! We wanted to get Sora back for what he did to us at our castle. I-"
"That's enough! You can join me, but don't try pull anything!" said Sephiroth.
"Ok, our names our Larxene, Axel, Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen, and I'm Marluxia."
"I don't care. All you need to know is that I'm Sephiroth."
"Well were are we striking first?" asked Axel.
"Why don't we start with Sora's home!" said Larxene.
"Do any of you idiots know where that is?" asked Sephiroth.
"Actually yes. He lives on Destiny Islands. When he was in Castle Oblivion, he refered to it as his island," said Vexen.
"Well then, let's go," said Sephiroth.
They all started walking when a group of heartless appeared. The heartless didn't attack.
"Don't worry. These creatures have appeared before and they seem to listen to me. Get ready to fight. Heartless! Attack!" yelled Sephiroth.
The heartless attack the Organization members. They defeated them.
"Wow, they actually did what you said! You didn't have to send them on us though, but still! We are unstoppable with them on our side," said Marluxia.
They continued walking. Sephiroth created a portal that led to Destiny Island.
"Here we come Destiny Island!" yelled Axel.
They all walked in the portal. At that moment three other figures appeared.
"They're going to Destiny Island! What are they going to do," said one of the figures.
"Let's follow them!" said another figure.
The three went into the portal just before it disappeared.

To be continued................

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chapter 6: Destiny Island

Kairi was sitting at her school. The bell rang and school was over. Kairi got her things together and left school. Everyone on Destiny Island was back and doing good. Tidus had a girlfriend named Yuna. Wakka started a blitzball team. And Selphie was a young poet writing love poems. Kairi was walking home alone. Every day she thought about Sora. She walked down to the beach and stood in the water. Tears were dropping down from her eyes.
"Kairi, are you ok?" asked Selphie, who was following Kairi.
"I miss him to much." cried Kairi.
"I'm sure he'll come soon," said Selphie.
"I'm going to the island," said Kairi.
Kairi walked over to her boat and got inside. She started going to the island where she would always hang out with her friends.
Meanwhile, a portal appeared inside of the Secret Place on the island. Sephiroth and the Organization came out of it.
"Let's go cause some damage!" yelled Axel.
They started leaving out of the Secret Place. The portal they came out of reappeared and three more figures came out. They followed them out. Kairi had arrived on the island she walked to the Secret place. She stopped as she heard footsteps coming from inside the cave. She hid in the bushes. Sephiroth and the Organization came out of the cave and walked to the beach. They teleported away to the center of the town. Kairi got up and wondered what she had just seen. She started walking in the cave, but she stopped as three other people stopped in front of her.
"Kairi!" said one of the figures.
"Oh my God! Riku! How did you-" said Kairi.
"It's a long story. We have to stop those people! We think they're going to destroy the island!" said Riku.
"We can't let them get away," said one of the other figures.
"Who are they?" asked Kairi.
" This is King Mickey and Diz. They traveled with me," said Riku.
"Nice to meet you. We'll talk more as soon as we get to them," said Diz.
Before Kairi could say anything, She heard an explosion on her home island. People were getting into boats and were swimming to the island they were on.
"Oh my God! We're too late!" yelled Kairi.
Some people made it to the island. Tidus and his girlfriend Yuna got there and so did Wakka and Selphie.
"Some people are attacking the town! Wait a minute! What's Riku doing here!" said Tidus.
"No time to explain! We have to get to them before they leave the island. We have to go over to that island," said Riku.
"Are you crazy! We'll get ourselves killed,Ya!" said Wakka.
"That's a risk we'll have to take," said Riku.
So, they decided to go to there home island. They got into the boats and headed to the other island. All of them headed to their homes to get their weapons and supplies. Most of the town was destroyed. Sephiroth was destroying buildings and the Organization was killing people. Sephiroth had done enough destruction.
"Well let's go destroy another town!" said Sephiroth.
" Let's go to Hollow Bastion," said Marluxia.
"Why there?" asked Axel.
"Don't you want to get back at this guy named Cloud, Sephiroth? Because that's where he is," said Marluxia.
"Ok then, let's go!" said Sephiroth.
Sephiroth created another portal. They all stepped into it. Then, Riku and everyone came to the portal.
"Let's go everybody! Hurry before it closes!" yelled Riku.
Riku, Kairi, Diz, Mickey, Tidus, Yuna, Selphie, and Wakka all went into the portal. They were all going to Hollow Bastion.

To be continued....................

A

Aragorn

It get's better every time. the supense, the action and the drama. I love this story.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Chapter 7: Auron VS. Sephiroth

Hollow Bastion was now a new home for many people. Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid lived there. They all started repairing there old home, and now Hollow Bastion was a beautiful castle again. Somewhere on the roof, a portal appeared. Sephiroth and the Organization came out.
"Ya know, this is a nice place! To bad its about to fall victim to us!" said Vexen.
"Let's go!" said Lexaeus.
They all split and went there own ways in the castle. The portal was still there, and Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Diz, Selphie, Wakka, Tidus, and Yuna came out of it.
"Where are we?" asked Yuna.
"This is Hollow Bastion. We have to warn people about Sephiroth! Let's split up!" said Riku.
They all wentsplit up to warn people that they were in trouble. Sephiroth went to the library. He was hiding above the bookshelfs. There he saw Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid.
"Well, well, well! Its Cloud and the whole gang! I haven't seen you in years!" said Sephiroth.
"What is he doing here! I thought he was dead!" said Aerith.
"Oh no.I'm back and this time.....I'm more powerful!" yelled Sephiroth.
Sephiroth shot out some enery blasts and knocked them to the floor.
"Ha hahahahahahahahahaha!" laughed Sephiroth.
"Leave them alone," said a man.
"Who said that!" demanded Sephiroth.
"My name is Auron," he said as he drew his sword,"and I said leave them alone!"
"So you wanna fight!" Sephiroth drew out his sword,"Then so be it!"
Sephiroth lunged at Auron. Auron deflected the attack. Sephiroth teleported behind Auron and kicked him into a bookshelf. All the books came flying down on Auron. Sephiroth thought he had won so he started to walk away. Then Auron came out of the pile of books. He picked up a book and threw at Sephiroth's head.
It hit him directly in the head. Auron ran up to Sephiroth and started slashing him multiple times. Sephiroth pushed Auron away and slashed him in the chest. Inside the Entrance Hall just outside the library, Riku, Kairi and the others gathered lots of people.
"We have to find Cid! He probably has gummiships we can use to get out of here," said Kairi.
"Your not going anywhere!" said Zexion.
The whole Organization came into the Entrance Hall. Riku took out his sword. Everyone else took out there weapons.
"Oh look! They want to fight! Well if tha-" started Axel.
Axel was interrupted when the library door burst open and Sephiroth came out holding Auron by the collar. He flew up and threw Auron into the fountain. Auron got out and started swinging at Sephiroth. Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid came out of the library. While Sephiroth and Auron were fighting, they met up with Riku.
"Did you happen to find Leon?" asked Aerith.
"I'm right here!" said Leon.
"Cid! Do you have any Gummiships?" asked Kairi.
"Yeah there's some on the roof of this castle! Let's go!" said Cid.
"Wait! What about Auron! We can't just leave him!" said Cloud.
Auron slashed Sephiroth.
"Just go! I'll be Ok! GO!" yelled Auron.
Riku and all the people started running to the top of Hollow Bastion.
"STOP THEM!" yelled Sephiroth.
The Organization started chasing the crowd of people. Sephiroth stayed behind to finish with Auron.
"Just you and me now! Let's end this!" said Auron.
Sephiroth and Auron resumed fighting. Sephiroth flew into the air and shot an energy blast at Auron. Auron slashed the blast and it flew right back at Sephiroth and hit him. Sephiroth was stunned for a few minutes. Auron took the the small jug hanging from his waist and drank from it. He spit it out on his sword.
"Now try my Banishing Blade!" yelled Auron.
His sword started glowing with power and Auron unleashed it on Sephiroth. Sephiroth was in pain. Auron that he won so he walked away. Sephiroth got up and slashed Auron on the back. Auron fell to the ground.
"Now listen up! I'll give you a choice! Your a good fighter. I admit it. I want you to join me. Either come with me or die!" yelled Sephiroth.
Auron took his sword and shoved it into Sephiroth's stomach.
"I'll never join you!" yelled Auron.
"Pathetic!" Sephiroth took his sword and shoved it into Auron's heart. Auron was killed.
"It's a shame....ya could done good on our side," said Sephiroth.
Sephiroth took the sword out of his stomach and threw it on Auron's dead body. He took his sword and left to go on the roof. On the roof, everyone was getting into the gummiship. The Gummiship floated off the ground. The Organization got there but was too late. The Gummiship started firing at the Organiztion. Vexen got shot and was killed. Sephiroth appeared and summoned some Wyvern heartless to attack the Gummiship.
"They killed Vexen!" yelled Marluxia.
"That's ok! I just killed one of thiers so we're even!"said Sephiroth."We'll get them another time!"
The Gummiship flew away but was being chased by the Wyverns. They shot them down and got away.
"That was close!" said Yuffie.
"Where do we go next? We have all these people here!" said Kairi.
"I know what to do! Let's drop these people off at Traverse Town and then we should find Sora." said Riku.
"Find Sora! We don't know where he is!" said Leon.
"Actually he's at a place called Castle Oblivion," said Mickey.
"We have to find him to tell him what's going on!" said Kairi.
"Let's go then!" said Cid."First stop Traverse Town and then Castle Oblivion!"
They started flying towards Traverse Town. Kairi knew it wasn't the right time, but she was happy that she was going to see Sora soon. She couldn't wait even with all that was going on.

To be continued.............

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I'LL POST MORE CHAPTERS IF PEOPLE START WRITING MORE POSTS AND COMMENTS!!!

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Please Post If You Want More Chapters!

A

Aragorn

More!!! More!!!! More!!!!!!. They keep my interest, so More!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back