• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Alright well i'm on lvl 83 and i have glide and i'm having a bit of a hard time beating Sephiroth i can only hold 6 elixirs and i use trinity limit to take away his hp but when i run out of elixirs is when i usually die because i can't heal myself i know how to dodge and counter his other attacks though.

Ragnarok Prinny

I might have seen a thread like so.... I can defeat Sephiroth at Lv.40 so it should be too hard... Just get use to his moves... Then... Save your magic and elixirs to heal yourself... If you still need help... Well PM me...

Cloaked Roxas

When hes on the ground attacking just use guard and counter and than hes wide open :)

And his only other attacks to be worried about are the reaction command and the thing where he goes in the air (Use Air Dodge (Max out Master Form) to dodge it.)

MasTer_DragooN

Actually roxas, instead of dodging it, you should use the reaction, it gives you a few extra seconds to attack. Stick to ground attacks, use explosion, don't waste your mp on limit, and guard and counterguard a lot.

mongoose300

when he knocks you into the air use aerial counter instead of glide cause then you can inflict damage to him and escape from the attack

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
u gta get used to his attack pattern.
1st thing u do is the reaction command, the attack him relentlessly. wen he teleports, quick run away from him. then wen he finishes swinging his blade around, quick run towards him and attack relentlessly agen. keep doin this.
(wen the screen goes dark u kno he's gna do his samurai slash attack, so quickly press triangle)

then if he does attack in the air, aeial counter it nd u'll c u jus hit him, so go on the relentless attack agen.

wen the flame pillars cm, obviously get away from it.

wen he goes up into the air for heartless angel, either glide towards him and attack to stop it, or use trinity limit.

wen he summons the small, blue meteors use block at good timing to destroy them wen they all cm for u, or quickly go to attack seph.

u gta use aerial jump nd gilde to dodge the massive meteors.

obviously use elixers wen ur in a predicament.

Tiggsy

Use your Limit on his Sin Harvest Angel (Where he goes high into the Air)

Actually if I notice him doing this right away, you can glide over to him and start attacking before he does the attack. Ariel dodge helps to get up that hight to attack him. That will stop him before he does anything and bring him back to the ground.

This worked in KH1 so I tried it and still works in KH2.

The meteors are the only thing I have a real problem with, so I just glide around and dodge the best I can.

Duality

Ummm. Glide is not really necessary.

You need Aerial Dodge, and High Jump. To gain these, you need to lvl Valor Form up and Final Form. To obtain final form, go to TWTNW and keep on using ur drive. This is after the Sora v. Roxas cutscene. The chance of obtain Final Form is at random.

Use your Limit on his Sin Harvest Angel

It's called Descend Heartless Angel. Sephiroth clearly says this in KH2. KH1, he's kinda hazy.

In any case, that's the 1hp, no magic move. Just jump up to him (with Aerial Dodge, and high jump you should be able to reach him) and unleash a combo on him.

For the first form, either jump above his ground attacks and then hit him from behind OR guard/counterattack if you can time well. For the blue/dark orbs around you, use reflect. Run away from the fire pillars. Use Trinity Limit after blocking some of his attacks.

In his second form, to dodge the meteors, just keep jumping. If you need to, Glide. Use Trinity Limit more often. Continue with the same strategy as before. You'll probably be using reflect more often as well. Best advice I can give ya. If you need help, look at videos on YouTube, or look up guides.

Roxas1988

Alright well i'm on lvl 83 and i have glide and i'm having a bit of a hard time beating Sephiroth i can only hold 6 elixirs and i use trinity limit to take away his hp but when i run out of elixirs is when i usually die because i can't heal myself i know how to dodge and counter his other attacks though.

If your strong enough you won't need to use trinity limit, so if your using it your not strong enough!:thumbsup:

Q

Banned
lol.

It's the darkness orbs that really get you at a low level. =/ Especially when you're using Trinity and shxt. You gotta time it right. Beat him at lvl 49, Proud Mode, with that Berserk Charge Keyblade and no MP Hastega. Used only a lvl 2 High Jump and a lvl 1 Aerial Dodge.

Pwned his socks the third time I fought him.

he's easy, if you have a bunch of Elixers. Easier than fat-boy Xemnas...I hate his exploding energy balls. And those unblockable saber attacks.
>__>

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
There is a simple answer for all of Seph's moves

First Attack "That's enough"-press triangle, lock on, proceed to beat him up
7 hit combo-glide away, when its over run up and hit him or just wait for him to teleport away
Launch up- Aerial recovery and hit x, because soon after, seph teleports next to you
orbs "give in to the dark"- you can reflect it, time a perfect aerial sweep or explosion
orbs+first attack-hit triangle, in doing the reaction you avoid all damage including from the orbs, hitting x immediately afterwards allows you to slide over to seph and avoid the orbs (if you equipped slide dash)
Fire Pillars- glide or quick run away
Meteors- aerial dodge or glide away
Descend Heartless Angel- Lock on to him, highjump, aerial dodge and glide over to him ans hit him as hard as you can.

now in the latter half of the battle, Seph becomes really fast and can instantly run over to you, this is why locking onto him at all times is important, since the camera automatically switches to a good view of him. You can use Curaga throughout most of the battle, I reserved my elixirs for after descend heartless angel. I beat him at 66, without negative combo or berserk charge.

Keiga

When he fades behind you and knocks you into the air, using the Aerial Square move (the ability name escapes me) right as he appears in front of you. He'll be knocked back and you can bash on him for a full combo until he hits the ground, then get in another.

Use guard when he's on the ground spinning around, and then run in for another combo.

When he creates the fire pillar, glide away from it but stay relatively close. When they die down, he's open for another combo.

After using Curaga or something of that nature and you go into MP Charge, take advantage and get him into an endless chain using the Beserker Ability. Very handy in this fight in my opinion.

ALWAYS be ready to use the Block reaction command.

If he flies up and uses Sin Harvest Angel, slap him down quickly.

Those are my only tips, I hope they help!

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
Actually, I found the Berserk Charge ability more of a detriment than a help in this fight.....

When he combo's on the ground, jump, air dodge, then start air comboing him, Finisher Plus helps too

Issen, as has already been mentioned, use reaction command, though it sucks being mid-air when he does it.....

Heartless Angel, either go and get him asap, or ready your elixirs so you throw one just before you get hit, so as soon as you go down, you go straight back up.

Shadow Flare, just use air combos to reflect them all

The Fire Pillar move thing, keep away, time it just right so the "pull" from them can draw you in just as they fade to get in another combo

And remember, in an onslaught against him, you can only do 2 finishing moves against him before he teleports, so don't hammer the X button too much

thejakester1996

acually im lv 71 on my other memory card its 81 but i got him down like 8 bars :thumbsup: but then he did something and took all my majic some how and i couldnt heal:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back