• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alca Haul

Im not acually laughing AT him.:confused: and besides i no how it feels:D .also Sephiroth isn't THAT hard (I know it's a stupid
thing to say)But then again in my 6th try i read a stragedy on
how to beat him so yeah,it WAS hard.

Last edited:

Alca Haul

Have u ever got this feeling when Sephiroth first looked at u and the theme
song was playing at you're first try? That feeling got me scared as hell...I just ansered a stupid ass question did I?

Just forget what I just said

darkness eternal

When Sephiroth first looked at me i was ready! i was gonna beat him down! but then i didnt know how strong he was then..cuz i hadnt heard about him and since i beat the final boss i thought i could take anything! but nooooo...i was a taken out in 5 seconds...:(

burningstar4

i think hes pretty easy at lvl 90 up ne thing below he'll kill u in like 5 seconds i dunno its just how it was for me i just hope hes not THAT much harder in kh2.

ill shut up

Cerberiga

He better not be that much harder. It took me three tries even at level 100. He kept warping away and Sin Harvesting me, and when I had a single hit point remaining, he always hit me just as the elixer was coming down.

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Well, he's the greatest villian ever for a reason, but dear Inari he wasn't this hard in FF7. Sure he's easy once you know how to defeat him, but you'll die like fifty times trying to just hit him. And really,is there any reason to beat him other than to feel good or gloat? It's not really worth the effort. You don't get anything for beating him; no cutscene, no keyblade, not even a damn accessory.(Unless you have the Final mix) Just munny, and by the time you are strong enough to beat him, you've probably gotten the maximum amount of munny from all those Heartless, so you get no pleasure from that.

darkness eternal

Well if i could find a sure way to stop his sin harvest then he would be easy! but since when i use strike raid it doesnt always hit him in time or if i use a elixir it wont work quick enouph!

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Sad to say,he is actually easy as hell...(sorry if he's hard for you)I took him out at level 80 with two elixers.Yep,Two Elixers and Lionheart at level 80.When he teleported to Sin Harvest,I would either go for him if I knew I could reach him in time(which happened a lot :D) or I would use an Elixer as the spell came down on me.I timed it perfectly,so right when the spell hit BOOM full HP and MP again.When he used his Berserk Floating Air Swing Attacks,I blocked them all(even the last one,it's possible)the Meteor attack was easy as hell to dodge,just dodge the small ones and stay to one side,and when he tosses the big one at you dodge roll to the other side.After that it's easy as hell.The best part is that you basically got one level per fight against him,and I kept beating him until I got to Level 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back