• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth & Kefka in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disney233

Awards
Yes...I've mentioned Kefka. I want to bring these two up as possible secret bosses, Sephiroth, as tradition to the numbered games, and Kefka, because...he's fun.

latest

latest

Now then, I bring these two up because...there's no point in Sephiroth holding back anymore. In the Final Fantasy series...as little as I know him, I know him as...a being with literal god-like powers. And Kefka at that same rank. I'm just thinking, Sora is now at a point where he's fighting more powerful enemies like all 4 titans and Hades again, and (as poorly a boss fight Square made) even fought against Chernibog. That being said, as flexible the graphics are...don't you picture Sephiroth vs Sora one last time? This time, no reason for Sephiroth to hold back? As well as just adding in Kefka in because...Kefka. We need the return of superbosses as we've gotten those amazing ones in KH1, with Kurt Zisa, Phantom, and Xemnas. And I feel these two would make pretty good ones, especially for the final installment of the Xehanort saga.

TheWorldsConnect

I want Kefka too but in a multistage boss as an homage to the tower of other bosses before you fight him. Sephiroth would be fun and should be in. Maybe he could turn into his Bizarro and Safer forms once enough damage is done if they want to do something different than the one on one fights.

Last edited:

kaseykockroach

Awards
Nah. The idea of even a fully-leveled up Sora being able to beat Kefka is too unbelievable. ;)

TheMostRad

As much as I want Kefka (and have wanted at least something resembling an okay representation of FF6 ever since KH2), I know it's not gonna happen. Nomura would much sooner throw in another Gackt-replica of his own design than he would include one of Yoshitaka Amano's pre-FF7 characters.

But then, I also desperately hope to be proven wrong. No matter what, I'm gonna be excited for whatever jumbo-Julius secret boss they throw at us this time round.

Last edited:

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I'm kinda done with Sephiroth personally. He was incredibly cool when he first showed up in KH because it was like *coliseum match boots up* "...is this seriously happening? what what what whaaaaat???"

KH2 we expected a return, and it was an interesting second take on his move set. Had that fun little troll RC right at the start of it and generally an interesting fight.

But like...I feel like at this point we have kinda seen all that Sephiroth can already offer? The only real reason I could see them putting him back in is to like "conclude" his story with Cloud or something I guess. I feel like it would be much more fun to have some other equally shocking, difficult final fantasy cameo boss battle (like, as you suggested Kefka) if there can only be one.

My only problem with Kefka is that I think IF he exists in the KH universe, I'd imagine he would be messing it up pretty badly... not just like, chilling in a coliseum or something to fight people. With Sephiroth they made it clear he was dealing with Cloud specifically which is why he's not blowing up planets left and right (multiple times) when we aren't keeping tabs on him.

I feel like for something crazy different that could actually fit into the realm of the universe easily we could also look to FF12. BBS already established that we can have "living armor" so to speak, so there's no reason why we can't have some funky armored Judge fight and just have that be a one-off "yeah, there's just some evil spirit armor over here" perspective from SDG.

That...or fighting Kain from FF4. That game had great dark/light themes in it and I would love some representation somehow. Besides, I love dragoons.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Dissidia kinda took away some of the novelty of fighting these guys in AN action game tbh. Would rather see something more ambitious like a full scale SIN.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Kefka would fit perfectly in Twlilight Town. Why not have Seifer's gang work on behalf of him to cause vandalism in Twilight Town? that would be a smart way of retaining Seifer's antagonist origins, and naturally weave in Kefka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back