• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seifer vs. Kadaj

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would win

• Seifer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kadaj

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
This is one of the few fights that I would actually love to see....Kadaj is good with his weapon......but so is Seifer....<_<...since I never got to finish FFVIII(cuz I lost my PS1 memory card damnit) I cant vote........................................but I'll say Seifer?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^But doesnt he need "mother" for that....>_>.....so first what we have to let him search for her..... find her....become Sephiroth...then let him fight with an un-fair advantage?.....not cool...you said Kadaj...not Sephiroth Kadaj..lol

I was just saying....

L

lionheart128

yo dude moma thing way too old now.
but yea kadaj cheese would cut seifer in half...

L

lionheart128

kadaj is a part of SEPHIROTH seifer is cool but kadaj is an amazing swordsman. real mature quoteing me..faggot

black acid

Heros need Villains
lionheart128 said:
kadaj is a part of SEPHIROTH seifer is cool but kadaj is an amazing swordsman. real mature quoteing me..faggot

sadly I was telling the truth dust speck! :toungesmile:

also Kadaji's being part of seph Makes bad for battle, if he trasnforms that won't be his Power thus Losing his Conscience, also no curssing or ban, Phailer! :)

L

lionheart128

wow your cool sayin i have bad grammar

so what if they have the same technology kadaj is the better of the two in a head to head duel , hes better whith a sword and he can summon bahamut sin come on now you think seifer can beat that? i mean i like seifer and everything but no.

faggot is not a curse its a bundler of sticks, check yourself before you wreck yourself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back