• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

See you all later

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I'm gonna leave here permanenetly. I can only get on at school because something is wrong with my computer. Since I can only get on once a day for 45 at the most, this makes rping very very hard. It also makes posting in general slightly harder . So if you want to talk to me, use instant messenger, my username's in my profile. Every now and then I might ask one of my friends to post a rp ide I had on here but other than that, i won't be doing anything. See y'all later.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Bye!

Yeah there are. I'm considering to stay again, but Im not sure yet....

*sigh*

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I HATE YOU NIGHTFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!
I finally make your "list", and you leave, why? is this a cruel joke, it took me almost a year, to make your list.
*Cries*
I'll miss ya man, but don't worry I'll annoy you on AIM.

R K O

Blue Mage said:
The froums, I can feel them crumbing beneath our feet.
You're damn right about that. Perhaps we did make a mistake on switching to this new forum. People kept saying "It's for the better". Well this is not better. It's hell.

Anyway, c-ya dude. :(

O

omnislasher_VII

Buh-bye mista.

Everybody's leaving; this place'll be a ghost uh, forum eventually.

Website
www.myspace.com
Why is everyone leaving us??!?! This is so sad >.< ...I hope you have fun without the forums... =< ...I WILL MISS YOU!! TEH TRUE EVANESCENCE AND CROSSFADE FAN!! >_<!

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Damn......another great Rper leaving......this is kinda bad, soon enough i'm gonna be the only great rper left lol jk! but it's kinda sad to see you leave, hopefully you'll come back, bye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back