• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Lol yeah.. All these people saying "OMG BULLSHIT" and "THIS CAN'T BE TRUE, JUST ANOTHER LIAR".. Ahh I can't be bothered.. You all know what I'm going to say, to put it simply.. Lighten up? :p

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Hmm, I'm interested in this. But I lack the time and the patience to beat the game without beating Monstro.. and then to do it again and save. Dammit. So someone get some proof.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts, record it for me, will you?

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
*smiles* ya some one else said it! Of course i will, Today Wonderland tommarow Agraba!!!

THEN MONSTRO!!!(but i wont beat hem
THEN THAT WHITE HAIRED FREAK ANSEM!!!!
*pulls out keyblade and swings it around9then relizes its a stick)*

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
You can't u'll have to upload these vids through filefront or yousendit...

Also edit instead of Double posting next time plz.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hmm...sounds like fun.
It's cool how many easter eggs Square put in KH.
Pretty damn cool stuff.
Tho' I admit I'm halfway there to believing you...a fake Riku?
Perhaps they created this scene- but changed the storyline a bit, and made Riku Replica appear in COM, so they tried to erase all the scenes with RR in 'em, but maybe kept this one as an 'egg' for us to find.

(If you don't know what "easter eggs" are, they're hidden things in a game/movie/book that are hidden and you have to find it. Like Easter)

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Engulfed said:
Hmm...sounds like fun.
It's cool how many easter eggs Square put in KH.
Pretty damn cool stuff.
Tho' I admit I'm halfway there to believing you...a fake Riku?
Perhaps they created this scene- but changed the storyline a bit, and made Riku Replica appear in COM, so they tried to erase all the scenes with RR in 'em, but maybe kept this one as an 'egg' for us to find.

(If you don't know what "easter eggs" are, they're hidden things in a game/movie/book that are hidden and you have to find it. Like Easter)

That's an awesome idea! Them cutting out Riku Replica. That just goes to show that if it were correct, that they were planning to make COM for a while.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't think that the Riku Replica in KH is tied to the one in Chain of Memories...I think they just knew somebody(me) would screw up and forget to finish Monstro, so they had to think of something fast...

Here's an update...I started Wonderland and now i'm on the Olympus Colliseum so that means by the end of today I'll be at Monstro..

Later that day* I got up to the middle of Agraba which means tommarow I definately will be at monstro, then from there I will beat the game go back, beat monstro and have your proof before the dedline...

Last edited:

brassmonkey2079

Xell said:
Lol yeah.. All these people saying "OMG BULLSHIT" and "THIS CAN'T BE TRUE, JUST ANOTHER LIAR".. Ahh I can't be bothered.. You all know what I'm going to say, to put it simply.. Lighten up? :p

...look I dont know about other people but I'm just tired of defending idiots that say they've gotten to lvl 100 in 50 hrs on destiny islands and then durning around and saying they lied...its embarrassing and makes me REALLY mad.

...and I know it was dumb to defend somthing so farfeched but the person seemed helpless and everyone was ganging up on them...and then to turn around and...GAHHHHH!!!! My point is im SORRY for not believing him but I CANT!

Last edited:

Caminee

man i wish i read this before because i just started a game...and im like level 35 before i was at monstro so i woulda just saved two files and scanned through one =-/ and if you beat ansem..it doesnt save after that so when u load it back up its from before you beat ansem so why does it matter if you beat ansem or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back