• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vincent Valentine

its spelt "ciao", i think. or something wierd like that.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
:D Knew it! Those little guys rock!
-coughcoughcough- Of course, when I was 11 years old. Not now of course, I still don't swoon over the cute little bubbly blue guys on my Dreamcast every now and then...>_>....

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
Isn't it kinda wierd how you fight Riku in Hallow Bastion, then the moment you go back to Monstro and he's mysteriously there now? And while Riku was fighting you in Hallow Bastion, why didn't Pinnochio just leave?

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Somebody asked me to upload it to youtube...I got it to finally work so i'll upload it there, along with the Alice/Snow White scene(which i will be able to finally record saturday)

V

Vincent Valentine

my girlfriend borrowed my KH and found the secret monstro secne all by herself. She didn't mean to, mind. She just did monstro, didn't save, turned it off, loaded the save and carried on with the rest of the game.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
memories of you said:
My chaos are on gamecube
I never had the luxury of a gamecube...
But I love teh Dreamcast.
Finally recorded huh? Cool stuff, hurry and post it.

You guys think there might be some different scenes early on, like in Destiny Islands?
Or perhaps near the end, like "End of the World".
I'm thinking this because we know most of the 'inbetween' a. scenes (alternative) and it seems to make more sense for them to change scenes in areas where the plot is more important...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back