• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
1. scenes happen like this because the story doesn't make sense if they don't happen
2. this isn't really like a secret cutscene...
3. i don't know why i'm saying this but i couldn't find out the chamber system in kh1, so i finally did it after beating Ansem-Riku and i got that cutscene you
re talking about...

Sora_99

I'm very tired I read the whole thread, post by post very interesting. Thanks memories of you I can't wait to see the movie/video. You proved some people wrong.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sora_99 said:
I'm very tired I read the whole thread, post by post very interesting. Thanks memories of you I can't wait to see the movie/video. You proved some people wrong.

Thanks, but i couldn't have done it without all the other chearing me on,

It just one step made by a Kingdom Hearts fan...:)

V

Vincent Valentine

finding_twilight said:
I was just thinking of where another Easter Egg MIGHT be. I don't know if it is possible, but can you beat Leon at the beginning of the game in Traverse Town. I tried to level up at Destiny Islands (got to level 12 before getting bored) and couldn't beat him. When he knocks us out, we wake up in his room. If it was possible to beat him, would the scene in the room be different?
You get given an elixir
After beating Guard Armour, Yuffie, Leon and Aerith give you some money, then, if you beat Leon earlier, Aerith of Yuffie (I don't remember) says "This is from Leon", Leon looks away, and you get given an elixir.

Hooray, I helped.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Yeah the secret scene happened to me.All you gotta do is lock Atlantica,then Halloween Town.Then Neverland,then go to Hollow Bastion,and after locking the keyhole,you go to Monstro again.Here is the conversation(memory):

Riku:Come Sora,Come into the darkness!
Sora:LIAR!YOUR NOT RIKU!!!!!!
Riku then disappears into a portal.

文偉立

newb programmer
So Riku kidnaps Pinnochio, Sora leaves and goes to three other worlds and comes back and Pinnochio's not harmed in anyways? So, basically, Riku's decoy WAITED for Sora to show up all that time.

V

Vincent Valentine

dont pity him, itll only upset him more. hell like it if you look scared.

V

Vincent Valentine

you overdid it. he knows youre faking and is going to kill you. too bad.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Red-XIII said:
you overdid it. he knows youre faking and is going to kill you. too bad.
Shucks, what a shame.
Lil ol' Puppet Picker's gunna kick my a$$. (Is that word allowed on this forum?)
I'm shaking :D.
Besides, if he's desprate enough to kidnap a toy, he can't be all bad! Maybe he just wanted a friend, someone like him. LoL.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wow, interesting. As a HUGE Riku fan this is a must see! I can't wait until the videos up, but if you wait too much longer I might wonder. LOL. j/k. I believe you. I just don't have time to play KH all over again and then I have to wait for KH2! So please post the video, ok? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back