• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Movie Official Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

So as well all know Re:coded is getting a secret ending which requires you to get 20 of thirty medals (i dunno) to be able to view it.

My thoughts:

Remember the recent trailer with the quick scene of Yen Sid and Mickey? I have a feeling that is the secret ending but unfortunately I have no idea what they say soooooo....

Thoughts?
What could it be about?

jdeib963

ummmm, it was stated that there would be new scenes in re:coded that weren't in the original coded, so perhaps it might just be one of those extra scenes he was talking about maybe?

Radon

mofo
ummmm, it was stated that there would be new scenes in re:coded that weren't in the original coded, so perhaps it might just be one of those extra scenes he was talking about maybe?

Um when? I thought the event scenes were the only things staying the same as the original?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

The opposite was said. Nomura said they didn't change the story of Coded. So, any new scene in a trailer would be from the Secret Ending.

jdeib963

I SWEAR somewhere he said theyd add new scenes that weren't in the original. I think it was when it first was announced... ugh cant remember. I do hope its from the Secret Ending, we need moar Yen Sid :)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I SWEAR somewhere he said theyd add new scenes that weren't in the original.
You might be thinking about him hinting that they will turn some old cutscenes into rendered ones, but, he's said more than once that they haven't added any more scene or changed the story. So, yeah.

Radon

mofo
He did say there would be some hints to 3D in there but I'm guessing that they were scenes from the original or the secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back