• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...Naw. No spoilers here. ;D IT'S SAFE. HOPEFULLY. D:

Am I the only person who's dedicated enough to not have watched the secret ending until they beat the Hades Cups? o.o; Just checking. Because... I have the secret ending, in GREAT quality, on my computer and I've only touched it to get a screen shot off of it. Still, I wasn't even watching it and I accidently saw stuff but, heh. D:

Please tell me I'm alone on this. o___o;; Don't ask why, I just wanna see if anyone else is THIS dedicated. >.>

riku#1

Ur totally not alone. I'm doin it too :) I can easily get the video off the computer but I'm waiting until I earn it. But it's taking a while :( but it'll be worth it

heartofRiku

I never watched it off of the computer. I didn't watch it until I beat it on hard mode and finished most of the journal.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course your not. ^_^ There are many others! I too did not spoil myself. xP

White_Feather

i already have the progress in order to actually see it in the game
i saw the vid be-4 so there! lol

RsOoXrAas

...Naw. No spoilers here. ;D IT'S SAFE. HOPEFULLY. D:

Am I the only person who's dedicated enough to not have watched the secret ending until they beat the Hades Cups? o.o; Just checking. Because... I have the secret ending, in GREAT quality, on my computer and I've only touched it to get a screen shot off of it. Still, I wasn't even watching it and I accidently saw stuff but, heh. D:

Please tell me I'm alone on this. o___o;; Don't ask why, I just wanna see if anyone else is THIS dedicated. >.>

how did u wait it out? i couldnt do that at all. the secret ending was like the first thing i saw from kh2 (i no, RETARED!)

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I waited until I earned it. That's right, I waited until I achieved 100% on proud mode. Never looked at a screenshot, never read discussions on it, totally earned it. And I'm glad I did :)

HeartofDestiny14

Well I downloaded the 'fake' ending movie people uploaded the day before KH2 was released in Japan so..yeah I saw it o_o; and then I watched the English one on youtube.

But I'm still working on proud mode to see it on my tv =]. Cuz I have dial up, and the movie quality is HORRIBLE. So, I'm working up to getting it still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back