• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending/spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas_shell

there was something I just noticed. I was watching the secret ending of kindom hearts 2 (again) and when the words memory of xehanort came up. I went back through ansems reports that I found on www.kh-vids.net, there was something that said when ansem found xehanort he had no memory of his past what so ever, maybe the three knights have to do with his past what do you think?

please don't flame

iholdthekeys

all i gotta say is xehanort minus the x can spell out "no heart" or "another"....... datz all i can contribute here, cuz i don't know nething bout the game cuz i haven't played the import version

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yes probably. But that still does not rule them out as important characters to the story. Tetsuya Nomura stated that they were new characers so they must appear in the sequel.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
i must please ask for a single moment of your valuable and glorious time.

why is this not in the spoiler forum? i mean, its not like its hard to not notice the spoiler forum, its right up top, and seeing as how it says spoiler forum, and your thread has the word spoiler in it, i would have assumed you would use the trash in trash can logic.

beleive me, this is not a flame, hehe

Lightkeeper05

Yes in in the past. Nomura said it was in his last interview. its like the secret movie for kh1. the three knights are brand new people also stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back