• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

uhhh... yeah....

i noticed in like a lot of the shots in both secret endings, theres a Fenrir-look-a-like Keyblade

and dont tell me it IS Fenrir cuz thats retarded

i know what Fenrir looks like, and theres some differences(i forgot the differences because i was thinking of this a LONG time ago, so dont ask), and also, heres the big kick in the crotch: Sephiroth or Cloud didnt exist in the past, therefore, no Fenrir could have been created, but maybe an original version or the actual Fenrir from KH2 is the actual Fenrir from the secret endings. i guess i lean both ways... TT_TT

it depends on what im trying to say i guess...

call it a theory?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think you're looking a little too deeply into something that is probably insignificant. Nomura and his team likely put it there for filler. You can also see Sleeping Lion...

Galanoth

Umm,I also think you're thinking too deeply about this,there are a million keyblades out in those fields,so one is bound to be one that you get.

Sexy Angel
ItsFenrir. Just cuz Cloud and Seph werent around at the time doesnt mean that Fenrir couldnt exist.

keyblade13

youre thinking to hard and doesn't matter that fenir was there.I saw oath kepper there

rascus213

it is fenrir

and the first se is just to show the conection bewteen teraa ven aqua and kairi sora and riku
ive seen alot of keyblades like the abess one i think
its just there as a place filler like hades said
dont freak!
aslo i need to ask a question
to get the se in the normal kh do u have to complete the tron world too
or just complete all of em even atlantica and pooh world
or just get to the ending?
pm me about this

Lexias08

ya umm there's many keyblades in the video, theres fenrir, pirates of the carabein one , the lion king one, the sleeping lion.

Xehanort: 17

Yo, the keyblades are ther for show. Also from all the keyblades only Kingdom Key, The Way To Dawn and Mickey's keyblade have Keychains.

Did you notice that?

moogle

uhhh.. yeah, i think we all know that FAKE(King Mickey's Keyblade), Kingdom Key, Way to Dawn, and Kairi's un-named Keyblade, have keychains. but im saying the others dont, other than UEM's Keyblade.

Side Note: Xehanort: 17

if u were trying to be insulting, or angry with me, it only came across as rude, R.U.D.E., got t memorized?

dont be a bitch if u r one, and for the record, STOP THINKING IMA GUY!!!!!!! im a girl... >.<

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
uhhh.. yeah, i think we all know that FAKE(King Mickey's Keyblade), Kingdom Key, Way to Dawn, and Kairi's un-named Keyblade, have keychains. but im saying the others dont, other than UEM's Keyblade.

King Mickey has had no fake keyblades. What the hell are you talking about?

moogle

FAKE is the name of his keyblade!!!!! doesnt mean it IS fake!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back