• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Ok this is really getting on my nerves.

So the coded normal ending showed Mickey writing his letter.(concerning everyone connected to Sora)
Then in the KH2 normal ending,Sora received the letter.
Then re:coded secret ending showed Mickey & Yen Sid discussing Xehanort & TAV & The mark of mastery test.
Then the BBS secret ending showed Sora & Riku getting ready to depart fot the mark of mastery test.

Is this the correct timeline of how things happened in the correct order?

Do you think in your own opinion that 3D will be reconnect?
I think so,because Nomura said 3d will be a main game.And the kh2,birth by sleep and coded endings have all been leading us to this 'reconnect' which must be 3D.

Nomura couldn't possibly give 3D a storyline that doesn't lead onto the mark of mastery test,could he?

Or do you think the mark of mastery test and the whole reconnect chapter(about everyone sora has to save) will be saved until KH3?

Allister Rose

French Lover
it wasn't sugested that sora dnriku would go take the mark of mastery in BBS secret ending

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
I thought Re: Coded suggested the Mark of the Mastery thing for Sora and Riku?

edit: Oh wait never mind. I got mixed up with their departure for it. No, I don't think so. I thought the BBS secret ending just shows Sora getting ready to depart Destiny Islands in order to save TAV.

THE GAME

it wasn't sugested that sora dnriku would go take the mark of mastery in BBS secret ending
In the Birth by Sleep secret ending Sora and possibly Riku were about to leave Destiny Islands, probably going to take the test.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, since we saw what was in the letter, I think it's more safe to assume that Sora and Riku were simply leaving to go see Mickey about the letter, unaware about the Mark of Mastery thing.

Reconnect isn't a thing.

THE GAME

Well, since we saw what was in the letter, I think it's more safe to assume that Sora and Riku were simply leaving to go see Mickey about the letter, unaware about the Mark of Mastery thing.

Reconnect isn't a thing.
Yeah, the letter didn't mention the Mark of Mastery, so I guess they are going to Mickey first, and then he will tell them about it and take them to where it is, or they will arrive in the room it will be in. Im guessing it would happen in Disney Castle in that throne room.

And whether or not Reconnect will be used as a subtitle in a future title is questionable, but I think "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" in the secret endings is simply telling us to use the new information we just got and reconnect the Kingdom Hearts story.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
Ok this is really getting on my nerves.

So the coded normal ending showed Mickey writing his letter.(concerning everyone connected to Sora)
Then in the KH2 normal ending,Sora received the letter.
Then re:coded secret ending showed Mickey & Yen Sid discussing Xehanort & TAV & The mark of mastery test.
Then the BBS secret ending showed Sora & Riku getting ready to depart fot the mark of mastery test.

Is this the correct timeline of how things happened in the correct order?
Yep. As far as we know, this is it. Although the question remains of how Mickey will tell them of the mark of mastery test. He could go and tell them, or make another note. Who knows?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it is KH2 Before the Credits --> Coded/Re:coded --> Re:Coded secret ending --> Coded ending --> KH2 After the Credits --> End of Blank Points in BBS.

And that Reconnect is probably KH3D.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I think it is KH2 Before the Credits --> Coded/Re:coded --> Re:Coded secret ending --> Coded ending --> KH2 After the Credits --> End of Blank Points in BBS.

And that Reconnect is probably KH3D.
Really? I think Re:Coded's secret ending takes place a while later, otherwise, why didn't Mickey write about the Mark of Mastery test in his letter?

xStarSeekerx

correct order (correct if im wrong)

after re:coded

mickey writes the letter
mickey talks to yen sid

Sora reads the letter
after reading the letter
tells kairi that him and riku are gonna depart

i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back