• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending = final chapter or what.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAMEXICH

I beat the 3 stories all on standards and didnt unlock the secret ending.... but everything wasnt very conclusive.. .. is the secret ending the same as the final chapter or are they 2a seperate things and im an idiot lol.... and is the secret ending playable and incredibly long.. cause it seems like there are many things left uncovered

Grey

I beat the 3 stories all on standards and didnt unlock the secret ending.... but everything wasnt very conclusive.. .. is the secret ending the same as the final chapter or are they 2a seperate things and im an idiot lol.... and is the secret ending playable and incredibly long.. cause it seems like there are many things left uncovered

There's an ask thread for this, I think...

But if you beat all three scenarios and get all of the Xehanort Reports, you unlock the Final Episode. That consists literally of just cutscenes and one "final" boss battle, and concludes Aqua's story and sets up for the "secret ending".

To get the "secret ending" entitled "Blank Points"...
Since you're playing on Standard mode, you have to complete the Journal in all three scenarios (not just one, but all three) to unlock Blank Points. Blank Points will then be available when you view the Theatre mode in the Trinity Archives at the starting screen. Blank Points is more conclusive in that it explains certain character's endings and sets up for the future installments for the series.

I was in a similar predicament as you (beat all three scenarios on Standard), so I re-played all three stories on Proud mode (for that, I just needed to complete each story to unlock Blank Points). I recommend that if you don't want to get 100% in all three journals. Proud honestly isn't difficult if you take extra time to keep your levels up (which can happen just by not running past Unversed) and meld commands with abilities attached.

LAMEXICH

ok thanks.. u completly answered my question, and i am playin it on proud now... i had trouble with Zack with Terra, but its actually not that hard

LoLWuTT

i had trouble with Zack with Terra, but its actually not that hard

I lol'ed really hard because on Critical, I was stuck on him longer than any boss in the game [ Minus Mysterious Figure ]

ShotLock spamming ftw.

Grey

ok thanks.. u completly answered my question, and i am playin it on proud now... i had trouble with Zack with Terra, but its actually not that hard

I was surprised by the lack of difficulty. Some bosses are randomly more challenging than others, such as Zack (as usual with this series), but otherwise, so long as you don't skip a difficulty level when going from world to world and you don't rush through the game, it's a piece of cake. I found playing through again on Proud much easier than playing through the first time on Standard, oddly.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Some bosses are more difficult for different people too which I found weird. The last boss in Ventus' story was really hard for me, but Zack posed no problem when I was Terra, I guess it might have been the deck I had from the start that helped maybe?

Fallen Prince

Yeah, agreed. Aqua's story's final boss was incredibly easy, but the Hades/Ice Titan battle nailed me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back