• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think the secret boss is

• Septhiroth

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Geneseis

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Angeal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Eraqus

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Biggs&Wedge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Chicken

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud552000

I think the secret boss is going to be Sora only because in the new trailer showed KH2 Sora.it's already shown sora can time travel with steam boat willy.and i think that would be a bad ass boss it happens

State

Awards
I think the secret boss is going to be Sora only because in the new trailer showed KH2 Sora.it's already shown sora can time travel with steam boat willy.and i think that would be a bad ass boss it happens

There's a formula for secret bosses on FM games:
In a secret ending, many new characters appear. One of them is selected to be the secret boss. This boss gets a cool dialogue and god-like powers. For proof, take in consideration how Xemnas and Lingering Sentiment were selected as bosses, through secret endings! :D Anyhow, since it has been told that Terra has some sort of connection with Xemnas, I wouldn't doubt the secret boss having a connection with Xemnas.

Birnax

none of the above.I don't think there will be a secert boss.

Birnax

oh. So there will be a secert boss. I hope its not a ff7 character.

αsiя

space coke
It wont because Nomura said Zack is the only FF character (moogles dont count)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back