• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss in BBS: a disappointment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoulSilver

of course its eay now that the skill set u need to beat him has been revealled
and whats easy for smoe might be the most rigerous for others
mabey thats why they added another secret boss hope its canon
who is Canon? I see posts about him/her and I don't knwo who it is.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Saying something is "canon" mean it holds relevance/exists/happened in a given fictional universe.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by SoulSilver

Wait, are you being serious about that?

relentlessheart1

Even the idiots will feel good about themselves after they read this post.
omaigoosh the guy doesnt knwo what canon is????s1gildragonin30years <<< imma laughing liek this

s1worstbirthdayever<<< the poster willl be liek this

s1narutos1demteeths1eyeballs<<< the idiots will look like these...XD

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
omaigoosh the guy doesnt knwo what canon is????s1gildragonin30years <<< imma laughing liek this

s1worstbirthdayever<<< the poster willl be liek this

s1narutos1demteeths1eyeballs<<< the idiots will look like these...XD

there's a fine line between someone who doesn't know something, and someone who does know but makes themselves look stupid by making fun of another's lack of knowledge

relentlessheart1

there's a fine line between someone who doesn't know something, and someone who does know but makes themselves look stupid by making fun of another's lack of knowledge
and ur point is?s1keanureeves ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ im not making fun of it... its because it IS funny

Z

Zulkir

Even the idiots will feel good about themselves after they read this post.

ITT people who haven't been exposed to this stuff as long as you learn new terms.

On-topic, the only downside to the boss so far is that it's Vanitas...again.

He's fought three times by Ven.

He's fought two times by Aqua+another battle as Ven-nitas.

He's fought once alongide MX in a short battle in Terra's story.

That's seven fights against that guy(as opposed to one fight against MX). He doesn't need to be the optional boss too -.-

I haven't fought him so I can't say about his difficulty.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I did see how someone defeated VS using the cheap strategy using Square Detonate and stuff, but when i fought him i didn't use anything like that, actually, i can defeat him right now no damage and without using any commands, if that isn't easy for you, then i don't know what is.

Also, there's a thing i would to say, just fight LS in the same level you fight VS on BBS.
I mean, lots of people can't even beat LS on Lv99, if you fight LS in Lv50 or so (the same level people usually fight VS in) it gets MORE difficult.

that is odd, because the key is to use magic attacks.

i think he's harder than LS, but due to low ammount of health, he was faster to beat.

can you video tape yourself beating him?

Key to Truth

Awards
that is odd, because the key is to use magic attacks.

i think he's harder than LS, but due to low ammount of health, he was faster to beat.

How? We can't still run it on CFW in order to record it, and i have no cam to do a crappy recording and stuff. I guess i could try asking someone to lend me one.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well hopefully nomura gives him more health and even give him megaflare.

Also does anyone know who voices vanitas sentiments?

Awards

Canon is a character in KH who has been consistently sodomized by his evil arch nemesis, Retcon.

While I myself haven't fought Vanitas Sentiment, I've seen enough of Key's playthroughs on YouTube to trust what he says about VS. I don't even think a video is needed, given the growing number that's already out there.

YUPPP

Canon is a character in KH who has been consistently sodomized by his evil arch nemesis, Retcon.

I lol'd hard on that one.

But on topic he wasn't that easy. He gave me a moderately hard challenge. I still can't do it with Terra lol. But if I wouldn't have seen YT vids I wouldn't have been able to beat him.....

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards

No... more... retcons. PLEASE.

While I myself haven't fought Vanitas Sentiment, I've seen enough of Key's playthroughs on YouTube to trust what he says about VS. I don't even think a video is needed, given the growing number that's already out there.

Yeah, yeah. His attacks are tricky to dodge. Well, you're gonna need that Fire mine command.

Or if you have Ven, just equip eight Tornado commands and you'll finish him quickly.

Damn, he's good. s1gildragonin30years

Allister Rose

French Lover
what do you mean? just seeing him play the game helps?

either way, its a bit contradictory from the guide i seen. but oh well, hopefully the english version will have more stuff.

plus how much did he record? seems really inconvenient and concidental that we dont get to see that fight. Plus i bet someone can beat any boss using the simplest moe, but thats the long and easy way out.

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
They should have made his attacks come randomly like in KH2FM with the Terra sentiment. Oh and could have made him a bit faster.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk faster wouldve work, one thing i liked about this was that he isn't "that" easy to hit

VanitasSentiment

I wouldve liked to see him use some of the awesome attacks that they boasted in the secret ending to BBS, like the keyblade tornado he rode on and hit Terra with. When I watched the video, I thought he looked awesome which is why I chose him as my look, but never saw him as a powerful foe. They shoudlve at least made him LS powerful if they were gonna give him 1 bar of health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back