• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Searching for Sora (new series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude_Of_Kingdom

As the tree behind her swayed to and fro, Kairi was silently laying her head against its trunk. Sighing, she stood and walked over to the pier. There she found her friend, Selphie. Looking over towards Kairi, Selphie noticed something was up.
"What’s the matter Kairi?"
"I just started thinking of Sora.."
Kairi’s mouth went dry when she spoke his name, as if her very life was just sucked out of her.
"Don’t worry about him girl,"Selphie said as she started wading in the cool, crystal-like water surrounding her,
"You know he can take care of himself."
Kairi turned to look in the water. Selphie’s face was always cheerful nowadays, while Kairi’s skin had grown dark and sunken in.
"I know he can, but I want him here." Kairi paused and put her chin down. "Here with me."
Selphie stood and wrapped her arms around Kairi, trying to cheer her up.
‘‘You know, when I miss Tidus at night and I start crying, I try not to remember that fateful September night." She said as she looked Kairi in the eye.‘‘ It is ok to cry Kairi."
As Kairi turned to walk off, she heard the gleeful shrills of the gulls overhead and said to herself ,‘‘Sora, if you can hear me now, please come home." And with that, Kairi put on her mask of lies. The face that made her seem at peace with the world when inside, she was all alone.
Later that night, Kairi knelt on one knee alongside her bed to say her prayers. "Oh Lord the Almighty, I come to You now in my time of need to ask of you to bring home my beloved Sora. I don’t request much, just that I can see him and feel loved by someone again. I ask this in Your holy name. Amen." Feeling better on the inside, Kairi stood and laid on the bed. She had been thinking .What if she never saw Sora again? A rush of panic swept over her. What if he no longer lived in this world, but had already departed? Kairi glanced at the clock. It read nine o`two. She still had time to call Mrs .Edalbyek, Sora’s mother.
A small voice answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi Cassie. It’s Kairi. Can I talk to your mom please?"
"Uh-huh"
At the age of six, Cassie was a very bright child. She was also Sora’s younger sister. Kairi sighed remembering that he had been gone so long that he had not even known of his sister.
"Hello?"
"Mrs .Edalbyek?"
"Kairi, what’s wrong ,what happened?"
"I just started thinking about Sora again. I know it’s been six years now, but I can’t help but cry every time I think about him."
"Don’t worry Kairi. I have faith in my son, and I would know by now if something was wrong."
"Thanks Mrs .Edalbyek. I feel much better now. Goodnight."
"Goodnight Kairi."
Kairi heard the phone click as she hung up. Kairi had a sinking feeling in the bottom of her heart, but she didn’t know what it was. It could be just separation issues, but Kairi felt it was something more, something much more. She thought it was time to turn in for the night, so she lie down and fell asleep.
Little did she know, her life was about to change.
Do you like it? if you do i'll continue. I f not, i'll stop.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
[Claps come from nowhere]

私を自分自身を導入することを許可しなさい
Watashi wo jibunjishin wo dounyuu surukotowo kyoka shinasai

私はpurified_riku155 である
Watashi ha purified_riku155 dearu

あるそれはようである概念は興味深い。
arusorehayoudearu gainen ha kyoumibukai .

私はそれを非常に好む。
watashi hasorewo hijouni konomu .

知らなかったら、 愛の私の物語"試験" はKHI との最初5 つを作った。
shira nakattara , ai no watashi no monogatari " shiken " ha khi tono saisho 5 tsuwo
tsukutta .

私はあなたの物語を非常に楽しむ。
watashi haanatano monogatari wo hijouni tanoshi mu .

それはひねる必要がある
sorehahineru hitsuyou gaaru

改良したいと思えば 来られる私に会いなさい。
kairyou shitaito omoe ba kora reru watashi ni ai nasai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back