• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sea salt ice cream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamietl

what is square trying to say, that if you carry around a lolly that takes over -20 degrees centigrade it wont melt. that ducks like the taste of salt. that salt is good for you? also how did 1 ice lolly last in their pockets along with jagged crystal pieces and weapons, not only wont it melt it wont get cut either, what the hell??

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
All this british talk...I don't understand...

I just happen to be British, and I saw no British-specific stuff there. :) Other than lolly.

*shrugs* The same as why we don't see them needing the bathroom.

It's not needed in the game, seeing Roxas covered in melted icecream.

Although the fangirls would have a field day. =/

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
*shrugs* The same as why we don't see them needing the bathroom.

Although the fangirls would have a field day. =/

if that were the case it would be more like the sims, and you cant fight heartless and go to the bathroom and whatnot in ONE GAME, theres not enough time for that crazy stuff...unless when you fight the neccessity control is off, and..................now im rambling.

oh, and yes the fangirls would be going nuts! and we cant have that now can we.

Endgame

:D
....It's a game? It's kinda like other games where you have unlimited weapon access {How does one carry a grenade launcher in their pants?}

I could enlighten you as to the use of that as a metaphor referring to me, but KHI has some strict rules on that kinda thing...

what is square trying to say, that if you carry around a lolly that takes over -20 degrees centigrade it wont melt. that ducks like the taste of salt. that salt is good for you? also how did 1 ice lolly last in their pockets along with jagged crystal pieces and weapons, not only wont it melt it wont get cut either, what the hell??

Square is trying to say: LOOK! We are selling sea-salt icecream at specially selected outlets, as of now! Buy it, and hand over more of your money to us!

It's probably got something to do with the size of Sora's hands. He's gotta be storing all those items inside them, otherwise, how could they grow to such a size? It's unnatural, I say!

Awards
It's probably got something to do with the size of Sora's hands. He's gotta be storing all those items inside them, otherwise, how could they grow to such a size? It's unnatural, I say!

Nah, nah, mate, it's not the hands, it's those bloomin' shoes. I swear I seen him shove an elephant into one of 'em, I did.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I DUN UNDERSTAND DIS 'CENTIGRADE' NONSENSE, WHAT IS A 'LOLLY, PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME THIS 'THE' WORD OF WHICH YOU SPEAK!1!

...also, pie

Lady Aino

The beauty of it being a game ^_^ but The Scarecrow does have a point...

Sora's shoes are gi-normus!!! He has such big feet...and he's only what? 15?!

0_0

O

Oberon

Lol, crystals.....weapons.....

Did you ever think that it's a game? That would be a likely explanation to everything.

D

Deleted member 36435

You do realise you're complaining he has them stored with weapons and crystals and they don't scratch what about the fact that he has weapons and crystals in his shoes, or pockets

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I DUN UNDERSTAND DIS 'CENTIGRADE' NONSENSE, WHAT IS A 'LOLLY, PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME THIS 'THE' WORD OF WHICH YOU SPEAK!1!

...also, pie
It's plain and proper English. After all, it is our language.

Celsius > Fahrenheit.

On topic:
You're annoyed at a measly ice-cream featured within the game? Yet you've got no problem with the fact that a 15 year old boy is running around with two Disney characters, visiting Disney worlds, fighting Heartless with a key?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back