• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sea-salt ice cream (minor spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Is it just me or is everybody's obsessed with Sea-salt ice-cream?! I mean it's like that ice cream is the symbol of the game! I mean it even has its own password!!:)

pokeman54

yup. sea salt ice cream...according to the name it must have sea salt in it...you don't see coffee ice cream without coffee flavor inside it...unless sea salt is the name of the company that makes the ice cream...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Its because Nomura wanted something that kids like. That makes them kids. Ice cream was somethign that came to his mind.

ANd when he saw people asking for sea salt icecream somewhere in Japan, he watned to taste it too and loved it. And that's why he used it in the game. Simple.

DualWeilder.

well twilight town is sposed to be a realistic world(i think, it sure does seem like its supposed to be a realistic world) so it makes sense theres ice cream in it

pokeman54

mm yeah, teh japanese peoples have a thing with deep sea salt or water or something...tis supposed to be reely reely healthy for you and will make you live longer or something like that...

FigmentJedi

Yeah, Sea Salt Ice Cream is exclusive to Tokyo DisneySea just like most of their freaking awesome rides like Journey to the Center of the Earth, Raging Spirits or the Sinbad boat ride.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
But I thought Sinbad boat ride was boring...well, to me it was...but I loved Journey to the centre of the earth! Was that the Indiana Jones ride?

amurakansen

where do yo uget sea salt ice cream.....nvm, probably japan, well maybe one of you can ship me a box?

Sora da Explorer

lol....I know a way to get some, get a whole bunch of hosteges, and threaten to kill them unless you get seasalt ice cream...........or just fly to japan..........first one is easier.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back