• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SE and the Japan disaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where to find some info about SE Japan? I want to know how they were affected by the disaster... Like were any of their people hurt? I don't know where to find the information... Thanks. This does pertain to the future of kingdom hearts because there won't be any developments until they are back on their feet.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No one's died, we've been told that much.

Soraroxasventus

Do you think the Earthquake in Japan

will effect the production of DDD and KH3 because a possible stall in the ff

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Do you think the Earthquake in Japan

No. And if it does we'll never know since KH3D doesn't have a release date and KH3 isn't even in production yet.

Youniquee

Awards

No, Square Enix's main office wasn't anywhere near the main effected cities.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I doubt it. And if it did, they can make up any time missed by eliminating some vacation time and taking more work hours. Which they don't need to.

DDD doesn't have a projected release date yet. KH3 isn't even in dev.

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj
Does anyone know where to find some info about SE Japan? I want to know how they were affected by the disaster... Like were any of their people hurt? I don't know where to find the information... Thanks. This does pertain to the future of kingdom hearts because there won't be any developments until they are back on their feet.

apprently only the area around Sendai was affected the most, but the radiation is all over the country, and the surrounding area ( Cali included)

YoshiAngemon

You know, with all the earthquakes happening, someday, we're gonna hear about a mythological tale of the Lost Continent of Japan!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The only thing with SE involving the earthquake is that their main building received some minor damages, and then SE donated 100 Million Yen ($1.2 million US) to Japan. So, nothing big happened to them, and if something did, I'd doubt they'd given money to Japan, they'd be trying to help their business instead.

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj
The only thing with SE involving the earthquake is that their main building received some minor damages, and then SE donated 100 Million Yen ($1.2 million US) to Japan. So, nothing big happened to them, and if something did, I'd doubt they'd given money to Japan, they'd be trying to help their business instead.

wouldn't they give money to the country they live???

Youniquee

Awards
wouldn't they give money to the country they live???
Not if your business building is damaged....
You don't see the people of Sendai donating because obviously they are the ones affected badly... It would make sense for them to worry about themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back