• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screw the threads about hte trailer, I got the important pics lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
OneBadNight.bmp

This is how me and my friends are gonna look like the night after our celebration of KH2 coming out, I title this pic One Bad Night.

HOOBASTANKIE

Haha I agree with you BHK (Unknown). I'm gonna lock myself in my room and only leave to use the bathroom, for about a few days, haha. Oh man I'm so excited!

Sgt Moo

judging by the background in that picture I would guess hedes (spelling?)...been 2 long since i seen that name, i realy should finish the game again

Where can i get the trailer...can someone PLEASE gimme a download link or at least a site to get it from cos i cant find it

The older kairi looks like a friend of mine...spooky!!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Does anyone else think that the faces of Sora and Kairi look just a little similar?

I mean the shape, the eye colour. It looks similar.

But I guess it's just an early model. Hopefully the final product will be differant.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Johnny Stooge said:
Does anyone else think that the faces of Sora and Kairi look just a little similar?

I mean the shape, the eye colour. It looks similar.

EXACTLY! Kairi and Sora's faces look similar! Why? Because SE has a basic character layout.

Maybe now you f**kers will stop whinning that BHK and Sora look alike. This just proves most of the characters have a layout.

Milh_Amethyz

well i geust he practiced it in his dream while he was sleeping in the POD in a Susoended Animation Thingy. *Imagining Sora Dreaming* huh.....arhuh...ayyhhhuh... *Bubble Pop in Sora's Nose*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back