• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scenes that go along with the Game over screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ONIZO201

You know how in almost all video games when you lose all your lives or your health drops down to zero, you get the typical "Game over" or "You died" ? Well does anyone remember any games where before getting the expected game over screen, they show you the consequences of your failure by showing you either a clip or giving you some text explaining what happened after?

About the only games I know where they had something like this were Conkers bad fur day for n64, Banjo Kazooie for n64, Donkey Kong country 64 for n64,Warhawk for the playstation 1 and Batman and Robin for the playstation 1.

I think there should be more instances where once you lose the game they show you something that shows or explains the aftermath of your failure because not only do I find stuff like that interesting, I find also find it to be a nice motivation to do better.

What do you guys think?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The BK one always made me lol... I mean srsly, fricken Mumbo had nothing better to do that help a fricken bear and bird, then when they fail, he falls for a fricken witch... i mean, srsly wtf lol

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Played that part today for the first time.

MGS2's last moments are absolutely mindfuck.

I know. It was pretty hard flailing with the sword on such a tiny screen.

I NEED SCISSORS! 61!!!

Golden Sun.

If you decide not to save the world it blows up.

Seriously?

I need to not be a goody two shoes next time I decide to play that.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
LoZ:TP

I don't know exactly if this is what you mean, but you see yourself die in a variety of ways considering how you die.

Persona 3 is another one though. If you choose to kill someone, the world gets destroyed a month later or something. (didn't play.)

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
MGS2.

Fission Mailed.

Indeed. I was confused since I had alittle bit of health left and it happened when I got hit, so I was pretty mad thinking I did die. Then I noticed I could still control Raiden and THEN I noticed the typo.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tunning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Yes, I memorized it.

Shade737

Silver Member
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption when you let the Phazon take control, you turn right into Dark Samus it made me not want to die.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Indeed. I was confused since I had alittle bit of health left and it happened when I got hit, so I was pretty mad thinking I did die. Then I noticed I could still control Raiden and THEN I noticed the typo.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tunning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

Yes, I memorized it.

lol, you memorized it. begins a rant where I swear that JFK was a real AI but no one believes me.

It's funny, I add the Fission Mailed part as a joke, but i meant that whenever you die, you the mission being failed. (ie Fatman blows the Big Shell to smithereens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back