• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Save space

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
No, it has been confirmed that there is only one at the very beginning of the game. You have to return to it every time you gain any kind of progress.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
I think he means files, like Chain of Memories has 2 for Sora and 2 for Riku, so multiple people can play.

Which is a given going by S-E RPGs.

If he meant other kind of save space then no comment.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Well if he means files, then there will be unlimited. Always is with PSP games, because you're saving to a Memory Stick.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
One file is fine to me. Considering i dont have to share my PSP with my siblings. But, if you were to have more than one file, would it have to be on seperate memory sticks?

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
There SHOULD be files. I mean even Sony should anticipate that PSP isn't as popular and PS2 and that lots of fans will be wanting to borrow/share BbS so they can play it :p *cough*.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
One file is fine to me. Considering i dont have to share my PSP with my siblings. But, if you were to have more than one file, would it have to be on seperate memory sticks?

No. The PSP's Memory Stick can hold however many game files it wants for any game, as long as it has enough storage space.

Charlie K

Back in Business
True. Like for KH2 there was 99 and I've only used like 10, and thats only because i make Roxas files alot.Lol.

Macabre

Gold Member
Yes.

If you don't want to stop mid way through one scenario to begin another,then you'll have to make three files for the three scenarios respectively.

But I don't think that multiple files will be needed in BBS.

Macabre

Gold Member
I was referring to Ragnarok's question,which you answered.

If you want to make a file for each of the scenarios,then it'll be on the same memory stick,provided it has enough space but Tetsuya Nomura said that a player can stop mid way through one scenario to begin another,so multiple save files won't be needed.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Guys. its not like PS2. iTs how much space you have on your memory stick.

BBS Save File=THe File that has your progress in the game INCULDING the progress of the other scenerios becuase it is all the same save.

Macabre

Gold Member
Guys. its not like PS2. iTs how much space you have on your memory stick.

BBS Save File=THe File that has your progress in the game INCULDING the progress of the other scenerios becuase it is all the same save.

Yeah,that's how it'll be.

The whole progress of the game will be stored in one,whole save file and multiple save files won't be needed to play all the scenarios,unless a player wants to have multiple save files for each of the scenarios,which isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back