• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-keblade

I dont think so but if you go to mtv.com go to the video game section and look for kh2 there will be a trailer playing Sanctuary

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
dont worry eventually it will come out and i cant wait :D im expecting it to release at least before the game comes out.

E

Eclipse

Look, if it had been out, we would have posted it by now and there would be like 70000000000 threads about "zomg did you lyk sanktuary or nawt??"

so basically.......no.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
LOL i want it to come out just as bad as everyone else but LOL there are soooooooooo many threads on this! LOL but i hope it comes out soon! I don't think it will come out before the game tho.

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont want to be mean, but please look for sanctuary threads before you make them. please dont make threads unless you found the full version. every time i see a sanctuary thread, i hope someone found the full version but no one has found the full thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back