• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samuri Champloo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I have only watched like 3 episodes and I ahppen to like it. It is a bit addicting...I guess.

Yuki-kun

I like the show its pretty cool yeah it has potential but its time slot got stolen or something where in the hell are all the new episodes oh and i like the theme songs:D

rikubaka67

Awards
I only watched it because it's the favorite tv show of the dude that I have a crush on *looks around nervously, making sure hes not here* I like it, so now I watch it every chance I get.

helios

Bronze Member
Yes the theme is my favorite song "shiki no uta" one of the best it gets a 10/10 from me and i think new eps are to air this saturday.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
At first, I thought I will never find a good samurai anime show ever again besides Rurouni Kenshin but Samurai Champloo kicks a$$!!!

I love it & the sword fights! Mugen & Jin are awesome & funny, along with Fuu. And now I'm loving it even MORE with the new epi's airing on CN. I just hope it ends GOOD & not have a sucky endin'.

D

Dark Ruler

Loveeee the show, love the sword fight's it's also a bit funny, i really adore this show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back