• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samuri Champloo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordyh

This is a great Anime...i love it so far, swords are KEWL!!! And its funny. Give ur opinions here on this Anime that has potential to be a great series.
:D

eternal darkness

Yeah it's a cool anime show, I like that whe they say a bad word, they put like if a DJ is scratching a disk.

Chibi-Usa

axelslegwarmer said:
I watched 17 episodes thus far. I love Jin. I love him. I love him. I love him.

It's so hilarious, though I regret my little sister likes it too. Now she knows what a brothel is...

Awww, trying to protect your little sis. So cute!! But it is a good show though. And I love the theme song

black acid

Heros need Villains
axelslegwarmer said:
I watched 17 episodes thus far. I love Jin. I love him. I love him. I love him.

It's so hilarious, though I regret my little sister likes it too. Now she knows what a brothel is...

jin's the man son ^_^ * gives axelslegwarmer a ps3 and 30 dollers* his so clam but so deadly....thank you adult swim...thank you

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Chibi-Usa said:
Awww, trying to protect your little sis. So cute!! But it is a good show though. And I love the theme song

I'm ridiculously squeemish about what my 9-year-old sister knows, though I really needn't bother since all fault of learning the F-word lies in my brother and Black Hawk Down (or some other war movie of that nature, I get confused)

Though I have a long running arguement on Jin vs. Mugen with my sister; Jin is so much better...

Night Shadow

i love it, i dont know the names but i like the dude in red...hes so bada$$

i still dont get the "samuri that smells like sunflowers" thing though

silver_shadow

Damn it... everyone says its a great anime but i can't get it!!! Do you guys know any direct download page to download from?? 'couse i can't run P2P programs in this crapy PC....

silver_shadow

yeah, i've tried that a 1000 times but nothing, i guess i should just try to convince my friend to download it for me in his computer...

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Even though i've only seen 1 epsiode i think is pretty kool plus it mixes anime w/hip hop even though im not really into anime but i luv hip hop.
But Rurouni Kenshin is still #1 for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back