• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai 7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrishLovesDamon

Heart's Essence said:
I just watched it last Ssturday...It's AWSM! Can anyone tell me about it...I'm clueless at the moment.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I did my research and this is what I found.

Kanna is a friendly rice village with a problem. Every year during harvest, huge mechanical robots, known as the Nobuseri, come and steal away almost all of the rice that had been harvested that year. Not only that, the Nobuseri are becoming more demanding, now taking women and children in addition to rice.

The elder of Kanna has declared that to protect the village they must hire samurai. However, they have no money and thus must find samurai willing to protect the village for the price of all the rice that he/she can eat. He sends three members of the village out to the city to begin looking. And thus the journey begins...

If anyone wants more information go here: http://en.wikipedia
.org/wiki/Samurai_7

Vanguard X

Heart's Essence said:
I just watched it last Ssturday...It's AWSM! Can anyone tell me about it...I'm clueless at the moment.
It's based on the old Seven Samurai movie. Seven samurai are hired by a village being terrorized by bandits and they are mostly guys who retired. Gorobei became a street performer, Shichiroji settled down with a lover at a Geisha house, and Heihachi cuts wood for shops' stoves to pay off any debt. The other four are different cases. Katsushiro is trying to become a real samurai, Kambei wanders the streets as a ronin, Kikuchiyo is trying to do good but always screwing up, and Kyuzo works as a bodyguard for the magistrate. The character I really hate is the magistrate's spoiled son, Ukyo. He's a stubborn and creepy a-hole.

Shadukai X

Banned
You all shouyld watch Kurosawa's Classic "The Seven Samurai" before watching the show...it is the best samurai movie of all time

BTW what's IFC channel? is that independant film channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back