• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Salutations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ansem_the_wise

Yes Salutations and greetings from the Radiant Garden,

It has been six days since I first held my copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 and finally I have begun to see more daylight. As a recent fan of the series I have dedicated my quest towards supreme knowledge over its many realms. I have to admit that it feels almost foolish to take a title such as 'wise' so early in my fandom, however I feel that after completing the first game my hunger has not abated. It is this hunger that, if left unchecked, will soon become ravenous.

Chain of Memories fueled my fire as I anxiously awaited the arrival of KH2. Now all that is to be said is that I am an open book to the ways of twilight. As this is an ample ground for seeking knowledge I request only countenance and to be among those who share in my interest.

Three cheers for the Keyblade Master!

Was I alone as I stood in awe of Sora slaying a thousand heartless in less than ten minutes?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Hehe, you sure do write like an "ansem_the_wise." Welp, welcome to the site! And indeed, the thousand-heartless battle was awesome.

Well, as for your theories and answer-seeking, I'm sure that you'll find plenty of what you're looking for around here. Gosh, I remember when they first started to release screenshots for KHII...there were threads based on peoples' theories CONSTANTLY.

Anyways, be sure to enjoy yourself because there's TONS to do. Also, if you're interested in roleplaying, please feel free to check out the Roleplaying section. From what you've written you seem to have a decent sense of literacy, and we're ALWAYS looking for fellow members who share that with us...

I hope that I get to know you better in the near future. ^_^

ansem_the_wise

Thank you for the warm welcome Tobuoi. Once, not so long ago, I too was a role player. Perhaps I shall delve yet again into the unknown written world of make-believe.

I too hope to see you as I journey through this forum.

Back